• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to properly talk about the new game (Mrrandomlulz educates everypony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

ZeroLove

All we need is love and respect for one another, something that is missing alot on the internet. People change when online, because then they do not have to face the consequences of their actions in person. It's a sad truth. It shows how cruel people can be, disregarding the emotions of others and how they enjoy it, laughing into the faces of those they hurt, because they simply do not care. Humans are dishonest in nature and it shows in the anarchy that is the internet where rules are forgotten and nothing is censored. Without order there can be no good, then evil shall roam and corrupt every soul!

It is strangely attractive though and so easy to fall prey for it. But fear not, for SOPA is our saviour who will smite these notions and make sure the internet will be purified! ALL HAIL SOPA!

Or not, because anarchy is awesome. ;P

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Somepony apparently doesn't know brony speak http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bronyspeak Educate yourself
This is a good example, he questioned the bronyspeak, but instead of flaming him, I just posted a link to a page that explains bronyspeak. So things remain cool between me and him :)
i learnt about bronies ever since one of my friends became one. At first i was confused, then i learnt to accept it.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
lol it's just like when one of your friends come out of the closet. XD
i don't mean to disrespect, i'm just stating that there r guys who actually like my little pony and ill be honest. I find it weird but acceptable i guess....

ZeroLove

i don't mean to disrespect, i'm just stating that there r guys who actually like my little pony and ill be honest. I find it weird but acceptable i guess....

It's just that there are people who make a big deal out of those who like My Little Pony, like if they suddenly jump out as gay or something like that. It's just a TV show. :p

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
One of my good friends is a brony, so im used to people like mrrandomlulz, (this pony's got your back :D )

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Respect is something that's hard to find nowadays, honestly. And I do agree that people change when on the net. I mean, me for example. I don't act all that much different besides acting like I'm a frigging dragon, but then again isn't that a defining character trait, something that lets you know who I am? I dunno, I'm rambling. But anyway, good thread. Glad it got stickied so other people can read this and take notes before they post another flame war-inducing topic and then disappear forever just to see what kind of fire they can start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom