• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to properly talk about the new game (Mrrandomlulz educates everypony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Mrrandomlulz here, teaching you how to properly talk about the new game. After I read Tony Redgraves policy, I decided this would be for the best.

First we must know a very important rule "If ur gonna call bull ****, post a link to prove it."

So before you go saying "The death threats are real" or "New Dante is gay", post proof, or else I will Phoenix Wright your ass in a battle of logic. Here is an example,
let's say someone talks about "What started the fire." He would post a link to Tameem saying
doing what fans want would ruin a series
then he would go on to say something along the lines of

"While this statement is true, it all depends on the situation, when the amount of fans that reacted to DmC are involved, it is strongly recommended as that is the majority of the fanbase."

Note how this skeptic was constructive and calm in his tone, along with saying Tameem had a point this was nothing more than constructive criticism. Constructive Criticism is what keeps threads from becoming flame wars. When you have a flat out insult such as

This game is gay

It will lead to a flame war, for multiple reasons. First and foremost, Gay should not be an insult in the first place, it was made one by ignorant teenagers who thought that if you weren't heterosexual, then you were an idiot. Secondly, insults are not necessary, they are just immature and anti-productive.

So as I have pointed out, this is what you want to do, and this doesn't only go for skeptics, this also goes for supporters if you want to defend this game, I recommend you use these methods.

Note: Mrrandomlulz is in no way a mod or admin on this site, in fact, if this site was Marvel, he would be Deadpool, he is just trying to help keep the balance.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Finally someone who could silence or stop haters, their rage maked me away from this section of forum.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Τhat actually is a nice thread. I'll stick it. It's common sense I know, but it seems to be a rare thing these days.

After all, we do not try to make you like the game when you already hate it. We just do not want reading things in an insulting manner. And same for supporters.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I just realized I used "Everybody" in the title, instead of everypony.

I just ruined my own reputation. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree with mrrandomlulz

It's common sense to know how to act on those types of threads.
I know i've been no angel in the past, and I've been staying away from this part of the forum too,but perhaps the best thing to do with people who try to provoke is ignore them. It's not easy to do... but hey, they eventually get bored (and maybe even like the end product :lol:...yeeeaaaaaah...:shifty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom