• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Is Dante??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i realy dont no but id say hes abot 29 or so
sence nero has been introduced i think they may have dante retire or something. he will leave nero to take up his mantle so to speak

aka958

Don't trust people
I still can't think of it seriously... Sparda existed 2000 years ago, he then died/disappeared. Does that mean Dante is 2029 years old?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, it says Sparda rebelled against his own kind and sealed Mundus away 2000 years ago. It doesn't say anything about WHEN he disappeared, but he couldn't have disappeared right afterward. Where did Dante and Vergil come from then?

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, that is what bothers me. If Sparda would live those two thousand years then the demons he sent to hell would try to chase after him.
Berial said to Nero that he reminded of someone else and that he was sealed of 2000 years ago.
Beowulf wasn't imprisoned in hell but still he remembered that smell and instantly remembered Sparda that he had sworn to hunt for eternity or something like that.
Nevan told Dante that his father was a handsome devil and she was stuck in Temen-mi-gru and it was sealed off a long while.
And I thought they said that he disappeared after that, looks like I was wrong. None of the above things are proof that he disappeared 2000 years ago but I've always believed that.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Actually, Capcom said that D&V age like normal humans. And they said Lady was ten years older in DMC4, and Dante was 19 in 3, so he's 29. Also, I thought Nero was about 16, 'cause the novel said he was, and Kyrie 17.

dvlsnvrcry432

Dante was about 18 or 19 in DMC3 and that was a prequel. But Capcom's games make it hard to really understand how the timeline goes with their ages.But yeah, it would make sense that Dante is 29 in DMC4. But I actually thought Nero was 18 while Kyrie was 19. IDK, Capcom needs to get their facts straight.

Meg

Yeah I thought Nero was in his late teens. I just can't imagine him being younger than that. it doesn't really fit.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hey...Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach was only 15 years old. Same English Voice Actor...see a connection here? I doubt Nero is 15-16 though. I'm betting he's about 25. Not because of looks, but just because it'd make more sense in my honest opinion. I think Nero is a third Spardaling, just born a few years after Dante and Vergil.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
BlueDevil;209881 said:
Hey...Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach was only 15 years old. Same English Voice Actor...see a connection here? I doubt Nero is 15-16 though. I'm betting he's about 25. Not because of looks, but just because it'd make more sense in my honest opinion. I think Nero is a third Spardaling, just born a few years after Dante and Vergil.

leluoch vi brittania from code geass has the same voice actor as those two and i think lelouch is around 18.

if nero was a third son of sparda whouldn't he have been involved in things alot earler.

my guesses for the charicters ages are
dante and virgl 28-30
nero 17-18
kyrie 18-19
lady 27-29
trish ?

dvlsnvrcry432

well even though its true that nero, lelouch and ichigo have the same voice actor (johnny yong bosch) it doesnt mean theyre all the same age. nero's got to be 18 or 19. but lelouch is definitely 17 or 18. as for ichigo, he's been 15 since the beginning of bleach so his age is already determined. but the same voice actor also plays vash the stampede in trigun and no one's sure how old he is exactly (im guessing late 20's but i nvr saw the entire anime so i may be wrong)

but 2000 years ago sparda died; its clean that when he died dante and vergil were borned ... it mean theyre over 2000 years old

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
oh yeah unless they got frozen or demon years last really long by the time im 100 dante is 10 if we were born at the same time but he would look older

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
shonan;210536 said:
but 2000 years ago sparda died; its clean that when he died dante and vergil were borned ... it mean theyre over 2000 years old

No, Sparda's REBELLION was 2000 years ago, not when he died. The creators and development teams have stated that Dante and Vergil were 19 in DMC3, and Nero is the same age, in DMC4, that Dante was in DMC3. The twins are NOT over two thousand years old

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dante Redgrave;210854 said:
No, Sparda's REBELLION was 2000 years ago, not when he died. The creators and development teams have stated that Dante and Vergil were 19 in DMC3, and Nero is the same age, in DMC4, that Dante was in DMC3. The twins are NOT over two thousand years old

Thank you! All these "Dante and Vergil are 2000 years old hurr durr durr!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!appledazzle!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!11sparkle!!!!!1" theroies are really grating my nerves.

Lady Nevan

I'm curious about that when did Sparda die? I mean, Sparda died when Eva was pregnant? I dunno about his death date. Could anyone explain it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom