• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old does DMC4 Dante look to you?

Chrysander

I think it's hard to judge the age of real people, even harder to judge game characters, and it's made more complicated as Dante isn't 100% human. But, I'd say he looked anywhere from 20-45. Much more than that and I'd be surprised. I imagine he's meant to look about 30... but I dunno.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i think they went for like a vampire style. what i mean is they age up to there 20/30's (Prime) then stop ageing physically. i think this because DMC2 is way after 4 (if im not mistaking) and he dosnt look all that much diffrent.
or he could be useing anti wrinkle cream but i think theres a limit on how much that can help :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Demon;50278 said:
or he could be useing anti wrinkle cream but i think theres a limit on how much that can help :p

XD Dude, that really did make me laugh. As for everyone elses thoughts so far...Wow, I didn't think that he looked that old. But I agree with demon, he could be like a vampire where they stop aging around 20-30, and ya know in some stories, vampires are considered demons.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
just to let you no i wasnt saying he was a vampire it was just easier for me to explain that way and yeah everyone is making him sound really old id say hes 25 (looking)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Id like to say demons don't die untill they're killed, meaning that Dante and Vergil are immune to age and disease, but I don't know for sure.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
Sparda must be because he closed the demon gate 2000years ago (somthing like that) and dante and vergil are 18 in DMC3. so the twins might of picked up the immortal trait

Demon

The Bat Of Love
lol im talking like he were a vampire again i meant age dosnt affect him,

(little of topic here) how did Sparda die again i carnt remember ?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah they never said, some don't even believe he's dead, but then that would give Dante more of a reason to hate em.

Top Bottom