• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much of DMC's gameplay is in DmC?

Hey, guys, if you don't mind. Look at the following two videos at 1080p side by side and let me know which one you prefer?

60 FPS 1080p frameblend to 30fps

60 FPS 1080p no Frameblend

http://youtubedoubler.com/b5UM Makes the comparison easier.
I cant see much of a difference.
lol, and the results of my survey are about 50/50 as well. *face palm* but awesome link, I didn't even know you could do that, that might allow me to load up the video with that slomo trick and a separate one with the audio.

But in any case, both videos are 60 fps 1080p, but the frame blend I encoded at 30fps using frame blend, which is an adobe function that blends adjacent frames to create a motion blur effect.

As for the other video, it was just uploaded at 60 fps 1080p and I let youtube do the frame adjustment so its 30 fps for streaming.

If you look closely, one is slightly smoother but blurrier, and the other is a bit choppier but sharper at max resolution.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm. It seems okay. Quite a lot of motion blur but it honestly looks nice the longer you watch, I think.

Try to watch at 720P or higher, and make youtube buffers it properly. Sometimes it caches the lower quality buffer.

Last edited:

Tiran

The great pretender.
Last one, :p I think I got it, looks decent now.

th

That looks amazing. I can't believe it's only thirty frames per second.

Top Bottom