• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many people think....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
If you're a guy you probably will not be interested in this thread, but of course you're free to check it out. :lol:

How many think a fangirl equivalent to Dead or Alive beach volly ball would be a good idea? It would be like DOA vollyball except with guys like the Sparda twins, Nero and guys from Resident Evil like Leon, Chris, and Wesker, and other hawt guys from video games doing like, manly stuff.

I most certainly would buy it at first opertunity. I don't think it would take alot of work since they don't have to make a story or anything like that. So it would kick booty if they could make one.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The dark knight;68196 said:
Gross.........I am a guy and I dont think I would like that game.

.....That's exactly why I said this.

If you're a guy you probably will not be interested in this thread, but of course you're free to check it out.

*sigh* And so far it seems like only guys have posted in this thread. >_> And yes the DOA volley ball thing is kinda silly when you think about it. But if they're gonna do something like that, they might as well make one for female gamers.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that is they made it with the characters in as little as they are allowed, and having females in aswel then there would be some more positive talk in this thread lol but you said males so it sounds sorta to feminine

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im not sure I understand what you said. Im sorry, can you reword that?

Edit: Oh wait, do you mean there should be females as well in that game?

Top Bottom