• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many more hours till Vergil's Downfall (Steam)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I really liked what I played, but there are tons of crashes. Some people say that downgrading to the 310.97 driver will fix it, but if Vergil's Downfall comes out already I don't really feel like downgrading, I can wait for a patch.

The game looks incredible as well, my mind was constantly blown away by how good the game looks.

So thats why I have crashes when I try to boot DLC on mine PC. Thanks for info, I will have to reinstall drivers for mine GF card now If i wan't to play this thing.

Gbraga

So thats why I have crashes when I try to boot DLC on mine PC. Thanks for info, I will have to reinstall drivers for mine GF card now If i wan't to play this thing.
No no, that's for Tomb Raider, Vergil's Downfall should work like a charm on newest drivers as well!

Verify your files with Steam.

Gbraga

Delicious <3

Please make some Vergil's Downfall videos, I love all the tech you created for DmC, I use it all the time.

Soupie

Delicious <3

Please make some Vergil's Downfall videos, I love all the tech you created for DmC, I use it all the time.
To say that even though I'm not particularly the best player... I'm flattered ^_^

Here's something short I cooked up. It took a while to get right, because Doppelganger is just that confusing. It's hard to see, but I actually made Doppelganger do Divorce and Air Drive.

Soupie

Another one. Doppelganger will teleport to your location to execute Rising Star if you have it charging beforehand.

Top Bottom