• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many more hours till Vergil's Downfall (Steam)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's not just you who thinks that way.. I'm wondering is steam users are getting it today? They messed up the dates for this DLC so badly I just don't know what to trust anymore :(
here take this
GodfuckingdamniticantdownloadFOnline2238correctly_6169532b2310979081cb6ffa7e3615fa_zps803c4da9.gif
With love, Winter <3

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I wonder why they can't just give us a release time like they did before. I've seen mmo's with less than 1000 players , heck any type of game, give updates every hour yet we don't even get anything besides a date. I'm not complaining but just curious as always about this kinda stuff o_O.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
What makes no sense to me is the fact that Vergil's downfall is on the marketplace for xbox today but won't be available for purchase or download till tomorrow? I can't do a sigh or facepalm any louder or more obvious over the BS at play here.

Judgement

Ah ok i guess it's march 5 then thanks!

Np :) I just hope it ends up being what they said

sleep is Good

Yes, yes it is Spartan. I made sure to sleep late today so I could wake up and get VD yet the DLC still isn't out yet >.> Due to that I'm working my butt off editing for my next trailer deadline for an anime while I wait..I should have just gotten up earlier QQ

Judgement

Haha, I was just randomly refreshing and it came up only a minute a go. Lucky I guess rofl

Yeah honestly I think I would have found out maybe 5 minutes later but still that's 5 mins less I have to wait to DL it. It seems like a good size download too but I can't figure out the actual size of it.. any idea?

Top Bottom