• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many girls on this forum?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Statistic curiosity. It means that I don't wanna do a precise count of the number of girls in the forum, couse as others already said, that would be a really hard task. Rather, I'm curious to have a general idea of the attracting power of a game like Devil May Cry on the female audience, so to speak.

Lol, i mostly play games what are considered for males, as well those who are for females not attract me as I don't like dress up games and some like that, games like RPG,FPS,ARPG,Hack and slash attract me really.

Viper

Premium
Statistic curiosity. It means that I don't wanna do a precise count of the number of girls in the forum, couse as others already said, that would be a really hard task. Rather, I'm curious to have a general idea of the attracting power of a game like Devil May Cry on the female audience, so to speak.
From personal observation, while DMC1 and 2 are popular, it's DMC3 and 4 that have a huge attracting power on the female audience (with DmC having it's own fanbase as well, even some of those who disliked the game swoon over Dante), though you won't find the majority of them on forums. Female fans are more into creativity, so they are more easily spotted on places like deviantart, tumblr, fanfiction.net, AO3... livejournal used to be a great spot while it was still popular... you know, places where they can sort of organize their little corner.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
From personal observation, while DMC1 and 2 are popular, it's DMC3 and 4 that have a huge attracting power on the female audience (with DmC having it's own fanbase as well, even some of those who disliked the game swoon over Dante), though you won't find the majority of them on forums. Female fans are more into creativity, so they are more easily spotted on places like deviantart, tumblr, fanfiction.net, AO3... livejournal used to be a great spot while it was still popular... you know, places where they can sort of organize their little corner.

Yep, I even have FF.net,AO3 and Tumblr accounts, so Im not only female gamer but well also FanFic writer and bloger, and well try to organize this hobbies into free time.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I am la femme. Of course I'm also a penguin and have been referred to as both a cat and a dragon at other times, so I don't really know what the heck I am most days. =D *is herself*

"You are Shadow. Nothing more, nothing less."
I know I know, I'm a quote enthusiast and that is a stupid and nonsensical line, but it just came to my mind. Forgive me :frown:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, you can be Robin.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu. If I have to be a side kick, it's gotta be a girl who kicks butt. Like Harley. Or Batgirl. Yepyep. Wait, which Robin? Is it Grayson? I could do that. :thumbsup: "Do" in the sense of "be", not...y'know, other "do"s. *aimless rambling**innocent face*

.... *would still rather be Batpenguin, though* >_>

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nuuuuuuuuuuu. If I have to be a side kick, it's gotta be a girl who kicks butt. Like Harley. Or Batgirl. Yepyep. Wait, which Robin? Is it Grayson? I could do that. :thumbsup: "Do" in the sense of "be", not...y'know, other "do"s. *aimless rambling**innocent face*

.... *would still rather be Batpenguin, though* >_>
You pick, Dick Grayson or Carrie Kelley.

Top Bottom