• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Far Are You In Devilmaycry 4?

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Devilmaycry 4

What Modes have you beaten?

What Secret Missions / Blue Orbs have you completed?

Have you achieved S Rank on all missions on any Mode?

Just thought it might good to see what various stages of the game people are on. Its not a contest just sharing info on game.

Myself-(1st, 2nd etc order in which I beat Modes )

Modes-----Completed- Human (3rd), Devil hunter (1st), Son of Sparda (2nd), Dante must die(4th) Heaven& Hell (5th) , On level 3 Hell & Hell mode ( a lousy picture is all you get for beating it, balls ).

Secret Missions----Completed all of these missions, missing one Blue Orb Fragment.

S Rank-----Haven't started this yet ( I always do all Modes, Secret missions1st ) but I have 11 of them so far on Devil hunter mode.

Send your replies as I said already its not a contest, just interested to see how far into the game people are, another thing feel free to update your results day to day if you gain anything extra?

Also if you have a Playstation 3 send an add friend to NoelakaDevilman thats my PSN.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Beaten the modes up to DMD (the others are kind of no fun)

Done all the secret missions apart from royal blocker and (I think its called untouchable) I dont see the point of going through all that agony for just one little bar of life.

Dont really keep track of the ranks
and I will add you when I next go on my PS3 ;)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
All upgrades obtained, all blue orb fragments found and all 12 secret missions finished.

Human: All S's/beaten this mode once
Devil Hunter: All S's/beaten this mode once
Son of Sparda: All S's/beaten this mode once
Dante must Die: Majority of missions have S's but not all of them. Lost motivation./beaten DMD mode 3 times
Bloody Palace: S rank/ High score is 4,692,707/beaten Bloody Palace 13 times

Total Play time: 105 hours(I would have way more play time if I wasn't occupied with so much homework from college.)

HikiQmori

DMC Master
Human - SSS + no item
Devil Hunter - SSS + no item
Son of Sparda - SSS + no item
Dante Must Die - SSS + no item
Heaven or Hell - completed
Hell and Hell - completed

All blue orbs found & all secret missions completed.

Bloody Palace beaten, highest score - 5.190.088.

Play time - 150 hours

aka958

Don't trust people
wow you guys are best! (wish i was)
Human mode: all S and no item most no damage
Devil Hunter: all S and no item half no damage
Son of sparda: half S and no item (much damage taken)
Dante Must Die: 4 S and no item (died around 50 times)
Bloody Palace: a B rank score was something 200000
got most blue orb fragments but i can't finish Royal Blocker and the thing with the scarecrown not to be infested.
am i good or bad?
:huh:

Keaton

Premium
All Orbs and Upgrades, playing through DMD in my spare time, but mainly Bloody Palace :)

S rank on 90% of levels excl. DMD ones...B's and below i'm afraid lol

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
[QUOTE)
got most blue orb fragments but i can't finish Royal Blocker and the thing with the scarecrown not to be infested.
/QUOTE]

Scarecrow miission, I found picking the Scarecrow up by holding circle ( Nero's block with enemy ) and keep jumping forwards the steps ahead, once up the steps drop scarecrow then kill enemies, Royal Blocker, kill one enemy so its easy to block just the one, I'm sure you know you tap circle just before your attacked, holding circle doesn't work. Hope its some help any tips for secret missions 7,9,11, Have to try the Bloody Palace, only had a quick shot after beating Son of Sparda mode.

Sir Psycho No 6

Upto mission 11 on Hell and Hell, got all blue orbs and skills/upgrades.
Not s ranked all missions on each mode yet, got 3 left to do on Human mode though.

aka958

Don't trust people
now i rule! ... only 7 missions left without S on son of sparda....royal Blocker is completed and so is Vermifuge (the scarecrow thing). full health. all skills full DT gauge all modes completed.... (not all with S) just feel boring there is not a SS rank :( cuse mostly i get S on orbs Style and time.

evilweevle

im on about mission 15 on Hell or hell mode and have just started S ranking missions on devil hunter mode, luckily i dont have as many on the other difficulties (son of sparda or higher) i managed to get S ranks 1st time on most of them :)

need to finish bloody palace with Dante as ive already done it with nero, want to try and improve my ranking on that one though. total play around 78 hours now.

Poopy X

The best artist.
I suck.
I stock on Mission 18 in DMD.
He destroyed every platform that I can step on.
Then he use the big cannon. Boom, Dante fell...
Any tips?

evilweevle

ive just finished S ranking DMD mode and only have SOS and human mode (which im dreading) left to S rank, then i need to get all the blue orbs and buy all the items to get my item collecter achievement then im done i think!

Top Bottom