• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do you get more green thingys?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Go to your user cp and you can see any reputation you may have received. And click on this button
reputation.gif
and add to others reputation.

To gain another pip, get to 50 points. For the next pip you need 150 points and so on...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nope - but your user title (if you don't customise it) changes according to the number of posts you make

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Wait wait wait, that cannot be. If people here like Drak Elf and Dark Knight (the one with 2000 posts) and their rank (like all of us) is a member. A regular member...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Thats just wrong its not right living off someone backside I mean what happens when that staff member wnats to use the loo... wait I dont want to know ewwwwww thats just wrong.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;20739 said:
Wait wait wait, that cannot be. If people here like Drak Elf and Dark Knight (the one with 2000 posts) and their rank (like all of us) is a member. A regular member...
Ah, I get what you mean now. Well, I need to speak to Steve about this and see if he is going to implement a system like we have on other forums...I'll find out for you :D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Nel0 Angel0;20772 said:
Thats just wrong its not right living off someone backside I mean what happens when that staff member wnats to use the loo... wait I dont want to know ewwwwww thats just wrong.
..um, okay?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Angel;20713 said:
To gain another pip, get to 50 points. For the next pip you need 150 points and so on...

this can't be. i've got 58 rep points and i still only have 1 pip

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;32030 said:
this can't be. i've got 58 rep points and i still only have 1 pip

Second pip is 100 i believe im not to sure what its set as here though so dont quote me...

Top Bottom