• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do you get more green thingys?

Dark Drakan

Admin
They are rep pips, if you make posts someone agrees with or an interesting news post/find then you get rep added to you. The more rep points you have the more green 'pips'.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Each member can give you 1 rep point but staff can give you 10 points at a time.

Cue the sucking up to staff members......now!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*cough* I respond to flowers, chocolates, chocolate flowers and florets of chocolate *cough*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Aww...never mind. There's always opportunities to suck up, so you'll be fine...:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, try not to vomit on the forum...it takes forever to clean it off....:lol:

How about sycophantic activities instead?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
to angel: whoah! there's some big words there! don't hurt yourself!!

(that was a joke with no intent to hurt anyone's feelings: that is angel or those of poor literacy)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*limping with pain of using big words*

Hehe...it was all I could think of...been reading this site about Flame Warriors and there is a group called the Sycophants who crawl to every staff member and practically live in their backside...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha...whatever :lol:

I've noticed actually that quite a lot of members here are still only with one green pip - do you guys use the system or not very much?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Alot of us here are active members to the community and have many reputation points, but have hardly any reputation pips.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
No you don't give eachother pips, you give them reputation points for good posts. Right now I have 31 for having three good posts.

Top Bottom