• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do u make cool sigs

gonzy360

kk, ive tried everything, paint, photoshop, but i just dont get how to make cool sigs. Lke i know how to get a pic off of google and make it my sig, but i dont know how to like put designs on it, like putting my name on it, i play ut 2004, im Z3N pickup. Like putting that name on it in cool phonts in red with black outline , but i just dont get any of it. Can some1 explain step by step how to do it? Like my sig bellow, how can i tweak it up? ANd try to give me step by step as easy as possible from any sig making Downloads.:) . O and post and let everyone c your sigs.

see my sig? Now how can i like in the upper left put [ZeN]PickUp in the color red with blackoutline, and in like a cool phont?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Follow some photoshop brushing and blending tutorials is the best way to pick up some good techniques.

gonzy360

were can i dl photoshop from?

like i just wanna learn how to write cool things on it and stuff like that.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Check out Pixel2Life's Photoshop tutorial section for some awesome and well-detailed Photoshop tutorials; maybe even a few of our Photoshop tutorials might be helpful to you! However, we don't have quite as many on offer as p2l does... ^_^

You could also ask some of the ultra-talented Photoshop-wizards if they could lend a hand too, like Steven and GenocideHero.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hmm, well, I just whipped up a Text Tutorial for you my friend. Here it is:

Tut_Verg_Ban_Text.jpg

And - wow, big surprise, I didn't know this site did Photoshop Tutorials. I know all of the things on the Tutorials, but it is nice to see we have that.

gonzy360

kk i got that down, but stevan how did u get your writing that way, i got everything else down like the writing and stuff, but how do u do like your font? green inside and black outside.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Oh right, you apply the font, in whatever colour, then you go to Layer> Layer Style > Stroke and stroke it about 1-2 pixels no more. And choose a colour for the stroke.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Downloaded it from Dafont. And you can follow steps to installing it there. I believe the actual Font I used is called XII ScRatch.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Yep. Just basically fool around with tools until you understand how things work, and you become comfortable with it all.

Top Bottom