• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do the twins have demon powers??

Sparda's power was locked in the underworld in his sword, so he was mortal in the mortal world.

How the hell then do Dante and Vergil have demonic powers as he had both of them with Eva after he sealed the demon world??

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I guess all it comes down to *where* exactly do demonic powers come from and what *are* "demonic powers" even to begin with.

Although I doubt the DMC franchise really cares to delve too deeply into the existential really.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You are all thinking about this backwards. First, we make a protag with demonic powers then we come up with a story to fit that premise. The canon details are secondary.

If you want something less dry then I'll put it to you like this: Just because a soldier loses his arm during a war doesn't meant that any child he fathers after that will be born without one.

You are all thinking about this backwards. First, we make a protag with demonic powers then we come up with a story to fit that premise. The canon details are secondary.

If you want something less dry then I'll put it to you like this: Just because a soldier loses his arm during a war doesn't meant that any child he fathers after that will be born without one.
Oh..... that makes sense.

Top Bottom