• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do I transform pandora to "Revenge"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehariel

Hello, I've purchased the ability of pandora to make the "Revenge" canon, but I just can't seem to transform pandora into it. I'm playing it on the pc.

P.S
What's the "Disaster Gauge"?

Sparda™

The Revenge or the Laser Cannon, needs you to hold the shooting button which is I on the PC, and perform two full spins of the directional buttons of your characters.

The Disaster Gauge, is a magenta-colored bar between your health bars, which will fill, If you successfully attack opponents with normal Pandora attacks.

Sparda™

Press the directional buttons, W, A, S, D....up, left, down, right or vice versa, while still holding I.

ehariel

Dante Aseroth;119231 said:
Press the directional buttons, W, A, S, D....up, left, down, right or vice versa, while still holding I.
Ok, 10x I succeeded.
Another que.: What happens after
I fill the "Gauge Meter"?

10x in advance.
:)

Keaton

Premium
Hold down Lock-On with Pandora Equiped.
Then, go through the directions clockwise, quickly.
Right, Down, Left Up (or one circular motion on the movement stick)
This will transform Pandora into a Rocket Launcher.
Then, go through the directions clockwise AGAIN, quickly.
Right, Down, Left Up (or one circular motion on the movement stick)
This will turn her into the Revenge Laser.

If you are having trouble figuring out the keys look in the control set up to determine where the movement keys are...although, you should know if you have Pandora.

Keaton

Premium
If you use Pandora's regular moves ir fills the Diasaster Gauge, when you use the Gunslinger moves or conbination moves (such as Revenge) it uses the power stored in the Gauge, when it is empty you have to build it up again.

Once the gauge is full reguardless of how much you try and build it up it will not exceed the Gauge, so you may as well just use the God-Pod at that point :D

Sparda™

Keaton, there's no need to spin again to go to the Rocket Launcher. The spin is used only for Revenge. Just press twice in left/right, and you're done...

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;119344 said:
Keaton, there's no need to spin again to go to the Rocket Launcher. The spin is used only for Revenge. Just press twice in left/right, and you're done...

Hum? IIRC one spin gets you the tri-rocket launcher, then another spin gets you Revenge...I may be mistaken, I'm a fan of Coyote atm :D

Sparda™

The point is you don't need to spin to get to the Rocket Launcher. Just press the directional buttons left and right twice and voila!^_^

Nessy

If my memory serves me correctly you hold the shoot button, and go "ADAD" (AD if you are in DT) for the first transformation, and then 2 spins ( WASDWASD or WDSAWDSA twice (once if you are in DT) ). The Disaster gauge is for the Gunslinger moves such as omen. Without this these moves do little damage/little duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom