• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did people get Vergil's Downfall Early?

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I think that , I could be very wrong here, those who preordered at gamestop who haven't gotten any codes yet will be able to play it on the 28th. If I remember correctly it was announced that those who did preorder would be able to play before the end of February, not that it was available for everyone before the end of February.

scionicspectre

Well, my GameStop receipt says to redeem the code in February, but the release date was February 28th for everyone- then they changed it. So I'm guessing we still have to wait until the following Tuesday. At least, I'm going to keep thinking that so I don't get disappointed again (even if it means I have to briefly decide between Mirror of Fate and Vergil's Downfall).

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
If there is an error and i dont get a code im going to be ****ed, i already got a xbox code for the samuri dlc with my ps3 copy

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Can't you guys try entering every number and alphabet in the 12th spot? It's tedious but it should work, right?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol it seems sony does know that there will be players that would try every number or alphabet until he/she get the code right xD

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
It's a limit exceeded error, i got it too, basically too many tries in a short period of time, you just need to wait about 24 hours for cycle reset

TheNoHeartedBeing

When you pre order from gamestop they give you your code on the recept and tells you to go to a certain website. On released date when i went to the website i was told to put in a code but it said it there was an error. I tried the website just recently but all they ask me to do is put in an email. I guess they did that to prevent anyone from being able to guess the last number or something i dont know man. All i know is that i want that DLC

Top Bottom