• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How big do you think Donte's wang is?

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Ahahaha omg.

Okay so Dante not Donte right? Lol. And I can't even reply to this it's making me laugh so much. A thread dedicated to this, how hilarious :p

FYI: I think Dante's is bigger than Vergil's anyways - lol.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Dammit, where's that comic my friend linked me to today.

dmc__3_brother_by_lelode-d5u7kcb.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Clearly you have not seen the model of naked Dante on DA:troll: The guy doesn't have a penis:lol: Now I'm wondering how he sleeps with hookers at all if he's like that.....:/

Xamalo Noel

Dammit, where's that comic my friend linked me to today.

dmc__3_brother_by_lelode-d5u7kcb.jpg

This actually explains how the heck did Vergil know about whos got a bigger you-know-what!!

Conversations goes like this:

Kat- Just saw your brother naked...

Vergil- Really?how big it is?

Kat-W-what?how is that important?

Vergil-Just say it!

Kat-*Tells more or less the size*

Vergil-Booyah!!Mines bigger, point for me!!

Kat- Facepalm

Onecrazymonkey1

Yep, aparently we are....be afraid, be very afraid. :lol: Well, at least it's no talk about Mundus'......yet :blink:

Oh god or Vaginas!!! Did Anyone, anyone at all pay attention to the size of Lilith's demon baby? I closed my legs really tight at that scene, is that why they had it come out her head? Did Eva give birth out her head as well? Do some demons give birth out of a V-jay jay? I hope not. :/

So many unanswered questions that don't need answering.....

sorry I'm in a funny mood today ha.

JustWaffles

Oh god or Vaginas!!! Did Anyone, anyone at all pay attention to the size of Lilith's demon baby? I closed my legs really tight at that scene, is that why they had it come out her head? Did Eva give birth out her head as well? Do some demons give birth out of a V-jay jay? I hope not. :/

I just pictured Lilith's vaj thanks to you...im gonna go drug myself so i never remember this thread...EVER

KillerIsDeadFor Real

This actually explains how the heck did Vergil know about whos got a bigger you-know-what!!

Conversations goes like this:

Kat- Just saw your brother naked...

Vergil- Really?how big it is?

Kat-W-what?how is that important?

Vergil-Just say it!

Kat-*Tells more or less the size*

Vergil-Booyah!!Mines bigger, point for me!!

Kat- Facepalm

Vergil: High five!!

Kat: -_-

Onecrazymonkey1

I just pictured Lilith's vaj thanks to you...im gonna go drug myself so i never remember this thread...EVER

Don't worry, so much would be hanging and flapping about that you wouldn't know what the hell you were staring at anyway. Just think of Vergil's and Dante's Penis to get your mind off it.

for what it's worth... I am sorry.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

Yeah, I am so glad she didn't have the baby human-style right there on the dance floor:blink: I have no idea how it came out of her though.....and I don't think I want to know.:p Maybe her skin ripped open at the back where she has that corset thing? Either way, I think that would put a load of women off having babies if they saw what happened with Lilith.

It's a huge baby. Maybe Lilith is like a TARDIS from Doctor Who? You know, little on the outside, but huge inside.:lol:

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah, I am so glad she didn't have the baby human-style right there on the dance floor:blink: I have no idea how it came out of her though.....and I don't think I want to know.:p Maybe her skin ripped open at the back where she has that corset thing? Either way, I think that would put a load of women off having babies if they saw what happened with Lilith.

It's a huge baby. Maybe Lilith is like a TARDIS from Doctor Who? You know, little on the outside, but huge inside.:lol:

I think more people are going to be replying to your dream thread...but in the form of nightmares.
No wonder why Mundus couldn't get anyone but Lilith to have an heir....she must have been desperate.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think more people are going to be replying to your dream thread...but in the form of nightmares. So true!:lol:
No wonder why Mundus couldn't get anyone but Lilith to have an heir....she must have been desperate.
Hmm, I'd say any lady who bascially says to a guy 'I'm your bitch' is a desperate lady in a pathetic and sad way. I almost feel sorry for her.....then I remember she asked for that and was basically a cow in the nightclub level.:p

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah and I did feel sorry for her a little bit. I just can't understand why she even tried fighting Dante though? even she knows that she's nothing to mundus except a baby machine. I would think she would try to keep her child alive, not endanger it's life and just bail. She was really a special kind of stupid. >_<
I highly doubt Mundus would have wanted her going after Dante while pregnant.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah and I did feel sorry for her a little bit. I just can't understand why she even tried fighting Dante though? even she knows that she's nothing to mundus except a baby machine. I would think she would try to keep her child alive, not endanger it's life and just bail. She was really a special kind of stupid. >_<
I highly doubt Mundus would have wanted her going after Dante while pregnant.
Yeah, it's like I was saying here http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/character-motivations.14590/

I guess she's fighting Dante to get more favour from Mundus. She even says at one point how Mundus would 'delight' in her if she brought Dante's body to him. So she must be desperate to get his affection if she's putting herself in that kind of risk.

But her killing Dante; I think that was her own idea of what he would like. Mundus seems like the kind who would want to kill Dante himself. From the start of the game he says how he wants to be the one to eat Dante's heart while he watches.

As for Mundus not wanting her to go after Dante....I don't know. Maybe capture him using her minions so that he could eat Dante's heart, but I don't think he'd want her confront Dante directly. However, I do think he would be mad if she had passed up that chance at the club to capture him. But Lilith took it to far with the boss fight at the end.

I'm not sure if she did endanger her own child. At some parts, it seemed to be causing Lilith pain, and she's talking to it to calm it down. Maybe it decided on its own to attack in some primitive instinctual way? I mean, Dante was threatning it's mother and trashing her club.
Or maybe Lilith is dumb enough to risk the only thing Mundus keep her around for?

scionicspectre

I'm sure that if we got creative with by exaggerating the lighting in some select screencaps, we might be able to find out. Also, I hope we never do. D:

Top Bottom