• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
How are you feeling?

It's always nice to have someone generally interested in how you're feeling, even if they are a total stranger on some crazy forum for devil worshipers. ;)

As for me, I'm feeling quite content. My classes start in about three weeks and I'm a little terrified, but at the same time I'm ready for my life to advance. Also, soon I'll be old enough to work, so that's a big plus. I'll be able to purchase those new gaems and their collectors' editions.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Not so great.

Mostly concerned about the future, but also the present. I'm attempting to enrol on a course but at this point not sure if they'll let me do it, but it will help secure me a job (maybe abroad) in a few years if I do it. I'll still continue being a mangaka but at this point it would be unwise to think I can survive on that alone.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Pretty decent.

Of course things aren't perfect, but I think I'm in a pretty good place mentally--certainly the best I've been in the past three years. I actually have a compass for life, at this point; I know where I want to go, and I'm working to get myself there. Like anyone else, I have my good days and my bad, but that's just part of life.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
I'm feeling rather insane, for a sane man in an insane world must appear insane.

since you're all discussing futures: I have mine planned out from college to the point of world domination with world peace following shortly after.
I'll overthrow you as soon as you complete your quest of world dominance! :sneaky:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Both! I'll be invincibleeee!!!!!:cool:
so you want to be half human... Half human half robot? That's 3 quarter human and quarter robot so basically a cyborg XD. My plan for domination is extermination of the human race followed by an era for machines. I will relinquish my status as ruler and use my mechanical army to kill anyone who should rise and try to take over destroying the peace I will create.

KRSkull

so you want to be half human... Half human half robot? That's 3 quarter human and quarter robot so basically a cyborg XD. My plan for domination is extermination of the human race followed by an era for machines. I will relinquish my status as ruler and use my mechanical army to kill anyone who should rise and try to take over destroying the peace I will create.

I know two people beside you who thought about that one of them is gone missing and the other well

I am feeling tired and happy and can't stop laughing

Top Bottom