• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Homo/ bi sexuality right/ wrong

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
right, this should be interesting.

Personally I don't have any quarrels with any people on the basis of sexuality. I believe it is innate.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I don't care on sexuality, one of my friends is bisexual, and im fine with him. But i think that it is inapropriate when homosexuals make others uncomfy in situations e.g. kissing in a crowded place.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
arkham;58890 said:
I don't care on sexuality, one of my friends is bisexual, and im fine with him. But i think that it is inapropriate when homosexuals make others uncomfy in situations e.g. kissing in a crowded place.

That's strange, no one seems to mind when a straight couple kiss in a crowded area. Are you sure of your stance in this?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
it is true, it does make some ppl uncomfortable when 2 homo's kiss...it seems kinda wrong if you haven't noticed...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm Bi-Sexual. Alot of my friends are lesbians, gays or bi. We're pretty private about our involvement in romantic relationships so we don't really make a big scene for example... kissing or making out in public. Making out in public, no matter what orientation you are, seems rather rude to me.

I mean, I don't care what they do behind closed doors, but I really don't care to see people look like that could just rip each others clothes off and go at it in public. :/

Love shouldn't be forbidden or not allowed for someone to charish if they are not of the same orientation as you. We're human and desurve every right to everything else just like any other person.

Phage

Heartbreaker
I agree, Public Displays of Affection make me uncomfortable irrespective of their orientation. but otherwise I dont have any problem with people based on their sexuality, some of my best friends are gay/bi.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yeah it's true...i've noticed that alot, sometime when i look around in a mall all you see are ppl in a corner kissing, i mean come on ppl get a room!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I still think in a very liberal mind. I don't care really, it's their life, I will not denigrate people on any grounds apart from idiocy and Nazism. Two things I find very hard tolerate.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Welcome to the team

UADOGOS

(United against discrimination on the grounds of sexuality)

Not bad for 5 seconds thought, eh?:lol:

Top Bottom