• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hola, Banditos!

The Darkness

Thrash Metal Enthusiast.
Hey guys! What's up? It's Darkness, you guys probably have no idea who I am, lol. I play Call of Duty mostly when it comes to gaming but I've just recently become a fan of hack and slash games like DmC and Bayonetta as palette cleansers of my never ending Call of Duty frustration. If any of you guys play Xbox don't hesitate to send a friend request my way and say something like "From DmC forums" or something like that. I'm gonna be starting up a youtube channel soon with high scoring CoD gameplays and Playthroughs of my favorite games. Also for all of you metal fans out there, most of my videos instead of having crappy commentary with my dull and unnaturally lethargic voice over them, my videos will have music playing over them... mostly Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Obituary, Testament... THRASH METAL (etc.) lol. Thanks for having me on this forum for one of the most amazing games I've ever played. And please don't be strangers, forums are meant for people to interact with each other through a common interest ;)

-Peace out suckas',
Darkness

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forum. ^_^ If you ever wanna get in touch on here, just send a PM my way, cuz I'm always willing to talk about games.

aoshi

My journey through games is quite the oppositte. I started playing hack n slash games and got bored of all sword fighting and wanted to checkout few shooter games. I tried RE 4 and was impressed with the game. Same goes for splinter cell double agent and conviction(though did not like conviction much). I also tried ghost recon future soldier, gameplay is great but could not relate much character-wise.

So yeah, welcome to the forums.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Final Fantasy 13-3 is being more hack and slashish. Not long before RPG FF becomes hack and slash like DMC4.
I am looking forward to it. Oh yeah thats right I am suppose to say something. You posted that and I say: ''Every new member has a happy ending''.Scanning posts....processing...please wait....

I am just in a good mood today welcome Dark ^_^

Top Bottom