• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hmm seeing as hell has more then one king

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Hopefully Verginia will fight one in Verginias downfall.
sorry for that, just a little inside joke..well not really if you've seen Dragonzball Pee! or something like that "I LOVE YOU VERGINIA BUT YOU CAN'T BE HANGING AROUND BOYS IN SPANDEX" or something like that.

Terrutas

sorry for that, just a little inside joke..well not really if you've seen Dragonzball Pee! or something like that "I LOVE YOU VERGINIA BUT YOU CAN'T BE HANGING AROUND BOYS IN SPANDEX" or something like that.
I view the 'ia' in verginia....unnecessary.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, but it was said in the comics in Vergil's own mouth that sparda is also a demon king soooooo.....
Ok, so now it's contradictory. Either Sparda was a demon king or he was Mundus' right hand demon. Or Vergil was lying....

The only way I can see Sparda being a kind and Mundus' right hand is if Sparda was a lesser demon king and Mundus was the main one.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Ok, so now it's contradictory. Either Sparda was a demon king or he was Mundus' right hand demon. Or Vergil was lying....

It's obviously a plot hole unless Vergil or anybody in the series would give a reasonable explanation.

The only way I can see Sparda being a kind and Mundus' right hand is if Sparda was a lesser demon king and Mundus was the main one.

Honestly, it would be more good if mundus was called a Demon god instead meaning, The supreme ruler of the demons which is a higher rank than a demon king. I can safely assume that the comics are canon since capcom or ninja theory haven't announced that it's Non-canon and it doesn't have any contradictory through the events which what happened in DmC except to that demon king part.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's obviously a plot hole unless Vergil or anybody in the series would give a reasonable explanation.

Honestly, it would be more good if mundus was called a Demon god instead meaning, The supreme ruler of the demons which is a higher rank than a demon king. I can safely assume that the comics are canon since capcom or ninja theory haven't announced that it's Non-canon and it doesn't have any contradictory through the events which what happened in DmC except to that demon king part.
Yep, or that. Have him be god of the demons and then have Sparda as one of the kings under him.

I was thinking maybe as Lilith and Bob are in the human world with Mundus that they were the other kings. But Bob is so....:lol: He just doesn't seem like a demon king. And Lilith....Mundus treated her like dirt, so no way she's anything major either.

Terrutas

Yep, or that. Have him be god of the demons and then have Sparda as one of the kings under him.

I was thinking maybe as Lilith and Bob are in the human world with Mundus that they were the other kings. But Bob is so....:lol: He just doesn't seem like a demon king. And Lilith....Mundus treated her like dirt, so no way she's anything major either.
It would seem to me that lilith was made purely for that 'The Trade' scene.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I was honestly disappointed at lilith. I thought she is some strong Demon queen but it turns out that she is just some middle class demon to me or just some stripper of the underworld whom mundus decided to be a plaything of his.

It would seem to me that lilith was made purely for that 'The Trade' scene.
Yeah, she is a plot device. Nothing more.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
A true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I was honestly disappointed at lilith. I thought she is some strong Demon queen but it turns out that she is just some middle class demon to me or just some stripper of the underworld whom mundus decided to be a plaything of his.

Yeah, she is a plot device. Nothing more.
Yep, they could have done more with her instead being Mundus' prized bitch. Heck, even she figured out what she was.
But I did like her character just becuse she was so bitchy and catty.
It would have made more sense for Mundus to have her around if she was one of the other demon rulers. But it does seem like she was a lesser demon to him, which makes me wonder....why her? Why did he pick her if she's not a demon king? Surely he'd want the strongest demon as the carrier of his heir? :/

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Maybe lilith is the only one who is strong enough who can withstand mundus' wang :D

Oh, i'm wrong. Lilith is powerful after all!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Maybe lilith is the only one who is strong enough who can withstand mundus' wang :D

Oh, i'm wrong. Lilith is powerful after all!
Yeah, you did see her face falling off after though:lol:
I reckon it was more like Mundus was never told sex ed at little demons school:troll: So he knocked her up by accident and had to stick with her because of that.:p

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta

Top Bottom