• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Highway to hell (humor)

Devil-Bringer

"And that Satan is my debt that i owe you" Dante smiled with joy as he handed the $3'000 dollars to Lady. Lady was going to have a field day with this cash the look on her face proved it. "Why thankyou" she replied brushing off his comment. At that moment Vergil walked through the door looking quite amused. "Verge hey how are ya" Dante shouted smiling like maniac. "Im fine Dante, iv'e just finished a job and i have received a gift" Vergil was now smiling. "What is it" Lady butted in eager to hear what ever it made this eldest son of Sparda smile. "An RV motor home" Vergil finished still with that smile across his face. "Bro you have to be kidding me an RV" Dante was in physical shock. "Yes Dante an RV with being able to carry a maximum of four people, with a shower, fridge, microwave, GPS, TV and fuzzy dice" Vergil concluded. Dante standing there calculating the infomation with a OMG look on his face. "Can we look at it" Lady asked. "Why ofcourse you can" Vergil replied as the three walked out of Devil May Cry a good condition RV was parked outside green in colour and a small satellite on the roof.

"Wow this is amazing" Dante nearly screamed with exitement. Inside it was fairly nice and far cleaner and nicer than Dantes place. "Look four beds, wow they look so comftable" Lady said. "Oh they are Lady trust me" Vergil laughed. "Guys i want to make a bet" Dante butted in to the convosation. At this time Vergil and Lady were in hysterics, "Whats so funny" Dante asked. "You never win bets" Lady said through her breath, "Yes little brother remember the choclate" Vergil rememberd. Dante glared at Vergil. "Any how" Dante continued "If i win we go on a road trip all over the states" Dante smiled. "Ok" Vergil and Lady both said in unison. "V heads or tails?" Dante asked "Heads" the coin fliped in the air which seemed like an eon."Tails oh my god" even Dante sounded suprised at this. "Lady" Dante asked "tails" another flip of the coin and "heads i win" Dante screamed with joy. Vergil and Lady in complete and utter shock standing there still and looked slowly at Dante.

"Were going on a road trip" Dante shouted holding his arms in the air with joy as Vergil blacked out and fainted.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
darkslayer23;149372 said:
HAHAHAHAH i wish vergil was back in DMC 5.

Yeah, they took out too many charachters... Where is Trish??? Lady is not there, too, right?:( Any how, this is hilarious. Though, punctuation is horrible.

Edit:Whoops, sorry for this.

Devil-Bringer

"..il.."

"Ver..."

"Vergil"

Vergil was awoken from his slumber by Lady who had a shocked look on her face.

"Was it true, please tell me this is terrible event was all an illusion" Vergil said in his cold voice. "No sorry it all happend he won...he won a bet" Lady replied in awe and sadness.

Dante was back in Devil May Cry packing his clothes and other clothing for Lady and Vergil and food for the trip.

Dante took a deep breath and left a note saying 'Gone on roadtrip brb Trish, luv Dante, Lady n Vergil'. And with that Dante shut the door and left.

"Hey road trip buddies, whats up" Dante boasted with the bags in his hands only getting death glares from Vergil and Lady.

"So" Lady spoke up changing the subject "where do we set off to first". "Yes Dante where do you set off to first" Vergil piped up with worry in his voice.

"Baltim-" Dante was cut off by Lady, "Baltimore, Baltimore are you crazy ok don't answer that". "Baltimore is over 800 miles away from Capulet city Dante we can't afford that amount of gasoline" Vergil said with a hint of scepticism in his voice. Dante stood there smiling at Lady, Lady got the hint. "No way i'm not payin' for it" Lady said with a hint of coldness in her voice, "you lost a bet Lady" Vergil stated causing them to face him with suprise. "Ok Dante you win" Lady sighed defeted.

"To Baltimore" Dante shouted, "I'm driving after all it is my Motorhome" Vergil said getting to the drivers seat.

"Shotgun"
"Shotgun"

"Crap" Dante sighed going to his bed while Lady grinned and walked to the passanger seat.

Devil-Bringer

An hour had passed since they set off and now the trio were driving down a motorway bored out of their minds, except for Dante of course. "Come to decide that the things that I tried, were in my life just to get high on,when I sit alone come get a little known, but I need more than myself this time" Dante who was singing out loud was cut off by Vergil. "Dante if you keep singing you hitch hiking will be inevitable" Vergil growled with stress. "Ok ok geez calm down" Dante shot back. "You know Dante" Lady called out of the passanger seat, "You can sing pretty good" she said smiling. "I know babe one of my many talents" Dante said back with a smile. "Vergil was angry because he can't sing like me right Vergie" Dante taunted. Lady could tell he looked nervous and Vergil being nervous never happend.

"Dante if you value your life be quiet now" Vergil growled at his younger brother. But Dante being Dante said it anyway. "Lady, Vergil use-" "I mean it Dante i will kill you". Dante was quiet for a minute and said quickly "Vergil used to do Ballet in high school" said eager for Vergil to retaliate. Lady burst out laughing, she couldn't control it at all. "Vergil the coldest, deadliest demon ever did Ballet" Lady said her laughter dying down. "Yes, yes i did" said Vergil slightly embarrased "but Dante ****ed the bed until he was 16, isn't that right little brother" Vergil smirked with evil in his smile. Dante was caught off guard and didn't know what to say. "Ummmm i'm taking a shower" Dante said and backed in to the bathroom area of the RV.

An hour passed and now Lady with alot of persuation was driving. "God i'm hungry" Dante broke out. "Whats for food" Lady said from the drivers seat, Vergil got up and looked in the fridge. "It's empty" Vergil said suprised. "Noooooooo" Dante yelled, "shut up you idiot you were supposed pack everything" Vergil barked back at Dante. "Well what do we do" Lady shouted with irritation losing some attention driving in the process. "Iv'e got it" Dante piped up, "what" Vergil said raising an eyebrow. "We steal a vending machine" Dante said grinning. "Why i have my credit card idiot" Lady scoffed. "Oh yeah" Dante said losing exitement. "To McDonalds" Dante proclaimed. "McDonalds it is" Vergil and Lady agreed.

Top Bottom