• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi everyone!

luckiest charm

Hey guys! I am kind of new here. Thought to post in the Intro section 1st of all.

I am from New Delhi, India. Have been active in a lot of message boards, so I would try to stay active in here as well. Devil May Cry series has always been my favorite and probably would stay in future as well.

Quite eager to meet you all in the boards, having some discussion.

Thank you so much for reading. :)

Charm

luckiest charm

Ty so much for the warm welcomes .. I would surely try to have fun .. :)

A question though, if I get stuck somewhere, who are the people to seek help from? Some active staff members' names or similar user's names would be much appreciated.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ty so much for the warm welcomes .. I would surely try to have fun .. :)

A question though, if I get stuck somewhere, who are the people to seek help from? Some active staff members' names or similar user's names would be much appreciated.

Angel, Drakan, and Steve are the staff members I know of. Other members of the forum will likely help out too, so I wouldn't worry too much. :)

Edit: Toward the top left of the "viewing forums" page, you should be able to click "members". Once you do that, you get a list of active users, but more importantly, on the lower right hand side, you'll see the names of the admins, mods, etc.

Hope that helps.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Any help you need feel free to throw any questions my way if they are forum related etc.

Top Bottom