• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi Everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilBringer

Hi
I am DevilBringer.....I m a veeerrryyy Big fan of DMC...And I like this forum 2.....Im saying hellow 2 every 1 in this forum.....And im gonna keep playing DMC3 untill DMC4 arrives....:D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Welcome to the forums! :) Stick around and you'll see we have tons of nice and friendly people on this forum as well as important DMC related info. So any DMC fan such as yourself should fit in just fine. ;)

If you need help in anything, the admins,mods and fellow members such as me are right here! Don't be shy!:wub:

The dark knight

Hello.I am The dark knight.You can call me DK.Or TDK.Even though not many people call me TDK anymore.But welcome to the forums,have fun and dont get in trouble.(coming from a guy who got banned off SoS.A DMC website)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome to the forums! Everyone is pretty nice here, so long as they have been fed, so you'll be fine. Enjoy! :D

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
*gets hungry* i've just gotta go and get fed...lol

hiya and welcome to the forums! this place is a great place, hope you enjoy it and make lots of new friends!!
oh, try not to get banned, its not a nice thing lol but follow the rules and you WILL have a great time *gets knife* YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME....
lol :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hello there! Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom