• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
With Keaton gone for a while, Tony will be a lone moderator. He's already done more than enough on his own. We should elect a temporary replacement moderator in Keaton's absence.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not only that, many of us have gone for short periods from the forum (myself included) and the rest of them managed pretty well;)

The Joker

Why So Serious?
lol
For Years And Ages And Centuries The Ultimate Toney Fight The Light To Get Rise Of The Darkness :p
So He Can't Complete His Legacy For One Week :p

Off Topic : Aseroth Can't U Turn Ur Sig 60-90 Degree Plz :p Cuz I Can't See Anything X__X

Sparda™

THE DEVIL;106279 said:
lol
For Years And Ages And Centuries The Ultimate Toney Fight The Light To Get Rise Of The Darkness :p
So He Can't Complete His Legacy For One Week :p

Off Topic : Aseroth Can't U Turn Ur Sig 60-90 Degree Plz :p Cuz I Can't See Anything X__X

Duh, dude, call me Dante or DA! My real name's Dante!;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Keep it on topic please.

Keaton will only be gone a week - we'll manage and Tony always does a great job even when he's left to do it all. Yet another reason why he's staff ;)

If anyone is worried about trolls or spam, just do the usual thing of reporting any issues rather than letting it kick off. Keaton will be back before we all know it :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Soulja Boy;106972 said:
So Lets Spam Our A*ses :p lol J\K

Pardon me for not laughing out loud.

Thanks for getting back about this anyway. I'm not questioning the capability of the staff, far from it. Still it's a lot to be doing by yourself, that was my point, the staff are over-exerted. Maybe I'm being slightly over the top about this.

Thanks anyway.;)

And Soulja, enough spamming has gone on on this site for two lifetimes, so no, resist the urge to spam your ****.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It can be a lot, that's very true - mercifully the spam filters catch most of the problems for us...

If Tony or Keaton were to say they would be inactive for a considerable length of time then we'd of course elect someone in their stead for that period - they do too good a job to think we'd manage that long without them :)

Keaton

Premium
Lol you all miss me so much that you want me replaced :O! lol

I agree with Angel and Tony, t'was only a week, I'm back now...and I have a lot of catching up to do...bots to bash and flames to douse :D

Since this is no longer relelvant, I will lock it and get back to me doodies...I mean duties =p.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom