• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey, I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Yeah, even though no one will remember, I hope that posting here will remind someone. Either way, due to absolute zero internet and other things life throws at you fast, I've returned and hopefully forever lol. Either way, I hope I can get along with everyone here and some of the new comers (I feel like one myself). Anyways, see ya, if you do so happen to remember me, drop me a comment >_>

Also, I've only been learning English for about 5 years now, so forgive any poor grammar.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ember To Inferno;277987 said:
Yeah, even though no one will remember, I hope that posting here will remind someone. Either way, due to absolute zero internet and other things life throws at you fast, I've returned and hopefully forever lol. Either way, I hope I can get along with everyone here and some of the new comers (I feel like one myself). Anyways, see ya, if you do so happen to remember me, drop me a comment >_>

Also, I've only been learning English for about 5 years now, so forgive any poor grammar.

I remember you! You had that photo as your avatar before. Was it a photo of yourself or...?

Glad to see you're back. ^_^

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
aka958;277990 said:
I remember you! You had that photo as your avatar before. Was it a photo of yourself or...?

Glad to see you're back. ^_^

Thanks dude! Yeah, prior to my internet being shut off I had a picture of me up here that I probably won't post again >.>

I remember you as well too, good to see familiar faces are still on here.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey welcome back. I recall you from when you requested a Signature from me. Welcome back to the Forums ^_^

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
LordOfDarkness;278033 said:
Hey welcome back. I recall you from when you requested a Signature from me. Welcome back to the Forums ^_^

Haha yeah! I still suck with all that image editing crap lol. I suppose tech is not my thing, but glad you remember.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, mind if I add you on Xbox Live or Vice-Versa? GT is Zero Remains, up to you though.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ember To Inferno;278028 said:
Thanks dude! Yeah, prior to my internet being shut off I had a picture of me up here that I probably won't post again >.>

I remember you as well too, good to see familiar faces are still on here.

Ohh I will stay on here for a looong time. This is a home to me. =D

Meg

I remember you! (somewhat) I don't think we ever talked, but I remember your username.

Welcome back. ^_^

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back Ember. I don't think we've met, I'm Romero.
I'm not that good with grammar myself, but to me your English seems error free.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back.

You don't know my current username, but I bet you recognize DreadnoughtDT. We talked once or twice.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Storm Silves;278257 said:
Welcome back.

You don't know my current username, but I bet you recognize DreadnoughtDT. We talked once or twice.

I do remember Dreadnought, you were one of the few people here I could talk about Gundam with :lol: Nice new name btw, hope you like it.

Oh yeah, you also had a cool sig too lol.

Welcome back, i guess >.> I don't know you, do i? xD

Looking at the date you joined, I'm afraid I left pretty much the moment you signed up, so yeah XD Thanks for the welcome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom