• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXVergil

Hey everyone! I'm new here and by my tag you should know that everybody calls me AJ. I never have posted in here before, but like everyone else here I am a big fan of all Devil May Cry games and I hope we can become friends!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well hi there and thank you for joining us! Please have a great time and any problems or questions do not hesitate to contact either Tyles, Steven, myself, Dark Drakan or devilmaycry :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi XXVergil! Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums! ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
XXVergil;21800 said:
Hey everyone! I'm new here and by my tag you should know that everybody calls me AJ. I never have posted in here before, but like everyone else here I am a big fan of all Devil May Cry games and I hope we can become friends!
Hey AJ! I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or Korn for short, and welcome to Devil May Cry Community Forums! Have fun, obey the rules and if you need a graphic, signature or otherwise, contact the Graphics Crew and we'll make it! ;)

Enjoy your stay!

The dark knight

Welcome man!You can call me DK or TDK either one is fine.Enjoy your stay and read the rules.Here is a unspoken rule.Have fun lol!Nice meeting and cya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom