• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hero

who is the hero?

a person who always be there when that person is needed and the people who are important to him or her. a person who changed people's life to a better life. a person who thinks about the people before himself or herself. a person who is willing to put his life on the line for the people.

i think that anyone can become a hero. and i believe that heros are everywhere. for example in home your father and mother are heros. in the street there is the police, fire fighters, doctors, and you.

what is your thoughts about that

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
my hero would be my dad ........ as he died 2 years ago , i thought it would be nice to class him as a hero

Janny

Dines with dementia
The only person I can think of as my hero would be my sister (that makes her a heroine, damn it sounds wrong..). She is the only person in real life that actually listens to what I say, takes care of me and pretty much has coped with me for many years even though I'm usually a pain. She encourages me and cheers me up like no one else could by acting really silly (so she's talented too :lol:) And she's not afraid to whack me when I'm depressed (the Rukia method). How she does all this is beyond me.. o_O

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I can't say I have any 'real' rolemodels, and games have always shapped my personality as daft as it may sound. Again, Dante is my hero and eventually Nero ^^

well for me i have a lot of heros but i will only talk about one of them and that is Yamamoto Kansuke

(1501 – October 18, 1561)
he was one of the brilliant strategist of the 16th century. a Japanese samurai who was one of Takeda Shingen's most trusted Twenty-Four Generals. Also known by his formal name, Haruyuki. He was a brilliant strategist, thinking that his plan have failed, he charged headlong into the enemy ranks, and died in battle.

his origins are not known for certain, but he is believed to have originated from Ushikubo, a town in Mikawa Province, which was then under the suzerainty of the Imagawa clan. Legend says that Kansuke was blind in one eye and lame, but a fierce warrior nevertheless.

Kansuke was an ancestor of Yamamoto Yaeko of Aizu, a famed Bakumatsu period woman warrior.The Heiho Ogisho, a treatise on strategy and tactics attributed to Kansuke, is included in the Takeda family chronicle, the Koyo Gunkan. In it, he focuses particularly on the strategic behavior of individual warriors.

Top Bottom