• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
When I first got dmc4 on my 360 I thought I could straight play but I couldnt so I created a gamer profile.

Heres the problem I want xbox live on the account I already created but when I go to recover gamer tag its say put in a credit card number.
I never used a credit card.

How can I get live on my tag without loseing my acheivements?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i cant really help you, but i think this should be in the gaming discussion for people to really know

Dark Drakan

Admin
Apparently if want to keep the achievements from the offline profile. The only way to do it is to join Xbox Live with a NEW gamertag and it will upgrade your offline profile to a Live profile.

If you recover an existing gamertag it will create another profile for you instead of upgrading your offline profile to the Live profile.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Drakan;86037 said:
Apparently if want to keep the achievements from the offline profile. The only way to do it is to join Xbox Live with a NEW gamertag and it will upgrade your offline profile to a Live profile.

If you recover an existing gamertag it will create another profile for you instead of upgrading your offline profile to the Live profile.
So can you give me a step by step walk through?

When I join xbox live with a new tag nothing caried over when I loaded dmc4 all of the memory slots were blank.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Bringerofchaos;86100 said:
So can you give me a step by step walk through?

When I join xbox live with a new tag nothing caried over when I loaded dmc4 all of the memory slots were blank.

Think you just have to change the name of your existing tag and then make it a Live account too.

Ainde

World Saviour
The same happened to me when i bought my elite, what u gotta do is log out and then, there will be an option saying recover GT, press that and then write ur gamertag, email and password. It should start downloading it right away.

Top Bottom