• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help please asap

thedevil

how do i get the life bar at its fullest i brought all the blue orbs from the power up places and it says 6 out of 6 and that i have had enough of them but i still have havent got a full life bar so how do i get it? so confusing same for the purple orbs to if you could get back to me that would be great!

Koemi

half-breed
+ rep Keaton :D

^^ since you seemed so desperate, a little hint for mission 10's blue orb fragment (that one on the ring of the elevator): if you can't get it using Nero, wait till you use Dante. When he gets to a lower level on the elevator, switch to DT and double air-hike - Dante can jump twice in air in DT, which let him reach higher heights than Nero. Also, that fragment in mission 3 - one that has a big gap in between - you can wait till Dante plays that and use Gunslinger style with Pandora "God Pod" mode. Cruise across the gap and get that as easy as can be =]

thedevil

one i obtained a blue orb from finding them in the missions how do i use them,or do you have to find them all to use them? if i can use them where do i go to use them?

Zato-OW

King
They are used to fill up your health bar and nothing more. You don't use them you just collect them. You can also buy them in the shop area either at a glyph or before the mission starts.

Top Bottom