• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help!!!!!!Laggy problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XicoPT

Minimum System Required

•Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)
•Processor: 1 GHz Pentium lll or AMD Athlon
(2 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon recommended)
•RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
•Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant graphics card (256 or higher for high Graphics Detail support) (see supported list)
•Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound device
•DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
•CD-ROM 16x or faster CD-ROM
•Hard Drive Space: 4.7 GB minimum
•Peripherals: Windows-Compatible mouse and keyboard, or PC-compatible 4-axis duel analog gamepad with 12 or more buttons.

What is your graphic? Try to update the drives...or see the spec i put here

heavensinx

Excuse me,I found out the problem that is Video Card Driver Version(My graffic card is ATI 9600 series) and sound card driver version. Can i update Video Card Driver Version?How?

Dark Drakan

Admin
heavensinx;58168 said:
Excuse me,I found out the problem that is Video Card Driver Version(My graffic card is ATI 9600 series) and sound card driver version. Can i update Video Card Driver Version?How?

Go to ATI's website and put in some of your system details and it should specify which are latest drivers.

ATI Driver Support

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It also helps if you have only DMC going, no other programs e.g. MSN, AIM, Skype. But if you are stll finding lag, then press ctrl+alt+delete and get rid of some things that are using up CPU, but dont try and gte rid of "idle process" as it will do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom