• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP HELP HELP

dragonspyke23

im on mission 20 and i get sanctus down to like a bar 1/2 and he keeps using sparda sword on me, i know you can buster it but everytime i try im dead, and i lay into from the get go, how do you prevent him from using the sword like in the video walkthrough?? any pointers would be helpful....my gt on live is dragonspyke22

SuperNero

i just beat him and i have finally sold my devil may cry 4 game but i mite buy it again in a couple months and i mite also buy devil may cry 3 special edition so i can use vergil

Poopy X

The best artist.
In my suggesstion, you have to practice the bust a lot.
Try to time it correct. You press the buttom when you think he is go to release the attact, not he is doing it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
All tell you exactly.

First- To make him not do it, well thats almost impossible unless you beat the **** out of him so much he doesnt have the chance.

Do you know how to use Max act?

Second- As he is leaning back get ready, when you FIRST see him jerk forward buster and you should hit it perfectly.

Keaton

Premium
Buster is the answer.

The Sparda Uber Attack is devastating but by mastering the Buster it removes this and deals nice damage too :D

There are Videos on YouTube of it...type DMC4 Mission 20 which should yeald great results :D

aka958

Don't trust people
:p:p easy as the other said :) don't try to OWN him but otherwise jump away from every attack and attack him like hell after is last attack :D ;) :D ^_^ :O cool huh?

Poopy X

The best artist.
One good tip:
While you are bust him with devil trigger turn on,
you can press the gun buttom to add some more damage.

evilweevle

just avoid his attacks if you cant buster him with the right timing, i did this on my first play through and you get a small window to attack after you dodge his thrusts. if u use your roll its really easy just try not to be hit by his 1st lunge as its a bit harder to dodge the rest of them then from your damage animation

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
If you can't Buster him, avoid his attacks and beat him down in the window you get after his Sparda strikes, but if you're really set in Bustering him, do it JUST as he releases his attack, you're allowed a little room for error in timing, but try and do it just as he lets the attack go and you should stop him.

Top Bottom