• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help for Mission 14

hopele33

OK.. I'm a beginner so pls bear with me. Am having a problem passing SoS Mission 14: How do you beat the Blitz when there are Faults around? The assaults r still ok. I know you can use Gilgamesh + Royal Blocker for the blitz but that either fails most of the time for me or I get eaten up, while Pandora's Omen is incredibly slow and the shotgun seems to miss half the time?

Do hope to get some replies for this, thanks!

aka958

Don't trust people
XD it is true! or use the shotgun while jumping (shoots faster) let it take the time it take and then attack until it gets red and while it is red shoot it and whats out from the attack (especially the horn attack)
easy and done! for those who cleared DmD surely now what i mean (i hope)

evilweevle

the best place to stand i think is at the highest point up the wooden stairs at the opposite end where u enter the level. if you cant do the gilgamesh/royal block technique, just use pandora, but only when you can get enough time to fire off a shot as it leaves you wide open with its long recovery time (just after he appears through a glowing spot in the floor and while he is using his lightning beam attacks are your best bet as it takes him a while to recover.

rhys423

wannabe
evilweevle;90627 said:
the best place to stand i think is at the highest point up the wooden stairs at the opposite end where u enter the level. if you cant do the gilgamesh/royal block technique, just use pandora, but only when you can get enough time to fire off a shot as it leaves you wide open with its long recovery time (just after he appears through a glowing spot in the floor and while he is using his lightning beam attacks are your best bet as it takes him a while to recover.

good tip +rep

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Try and stand on the wooden bridge, Faults can't get you there, then just keep jumping, preferably using Air Hike, and just blast away with Pandora or your Shotgun, again, preferably Pandora due to charging up the weapon, then switching to Gunslinger and unloading a barrage of missles into the thing.

Mainly though, you just have to remember to keep yourself either on that wooden bridge, or, failing that, in the air as much as possible.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Having trouble with a blitz?

I'm pretty sure that two fully charged blue rose shots(go devil trigger right before fireing) will take care of him as Nero, As
Dante, I lock on with Ebony&Ivory and fire away, It lets you keep
track of his super speed and makes dodging easier.

Does that help? Try tricktser out.

Oh, when he glows red, he goes crazy gets multiple attacks that will kill you, then blows up.

Top Bottom