• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Helloooo~

shred

Hi guys! I'm Shred. I'm new here. I signed up to discuss some new DmC stuff and talk to DMC fans.
I'm from Europe and play DMC since DMC3. Let's have a good time here, don't worry I don't bite~

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Howdy Shred. Welcome to the sexiest place on the webernets.

shred

I even believe you right away! It really seems like the most sexiest place on the internets

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you have lots of fun and make some new friends :lol:
chibi-dante-o.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I even believe you right away! It really seems like the most sexiest place on the internets

Indeed it is. And there are plenty of quirky people on here too. Like me for example, and my affinity with dragons, lizards and snakes. Especially in humanoid form. :p

shred

Like me for example, and my affinity with dragons, lizards and snakes. Especially in humanoid form. :p
I see. I also love dragons, snakes, lizards and stuff like that. But to be honest I prefer birds. I love to draw them.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I will, Tony!
Thx, Lorddemolatron.

All I need is, I guess, an avatar.

For me I think, that older members could greet new :). Besides, when I been in highschool, I loved snakes as I been obsessed with HP, but that was been only to third class of it, from third I started DMC frenzy alongside another obsession in playing mythology based games like Shin Megami Tensei series.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Welcome to our forums, seem to be fitting in already. Any questions dont hesitate to ask any of the staff.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Welcome to the forums. Shoes are to be left by the door. As well as your sanity..... for consumption :D

shred

Welcome to the forums. Shoes are to be left by the door. As well as your sanity..... for consumption :D
you put off shoes in this forum? Cool xD

Sure! I have yet to upload some of the most recent though. I'll send some links to my pics in a private message for you!
I will wait, I look forward to that.

Welcome to our forums, seem to be fitting in already. Any questions dont hesitate to ask any of the staff.
Thaanks, don't worry, I'll ask.

For me I think, that older members could greet new :).
I think so too. I've been at many forums, they all have their rules. And the old ones greet the new ones. Today you're new, in two years you greet the new ones.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the many voices of me:
velcome to ze forum comrade
oh herro wercome to the forum
yo sup and welcome to the forum
hey welcome to the forum :)
and just so you know.......im autistic, mentally insane(when thinking of various things),sometimes funny,very random and r-better leave that part out >_<

Top Bottom