• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilishly Zane

It's obvious that I'm new. This site/ forum is amazing. I myself like to make theorys and read their reveiws. Here is my first contribution: Maybe Sparda was part of a pair of twins aswell? It might explain Nero's "blood of Sparda". He could be a cousin. Maybe his blood is similar to Sparda? I'm still working on this theory, but this is what I have so far.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Welcome to the forums...:) if you want to show your Nero theory,please post it at Devil May Cry General Discussion,please.:)

Devilishly Zane

I know I should have posted it there but I don't feel it's good enough. This thread is all about me saying hello. I'll post it there when I think I should. Now, is there anything else I should know aside from the rules.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Rules, more rules and rules again :D

Welcome and glad to have you here - post away, don't be shy!

And yes, this site is amazing and it's all thanks to me. No one else. In fact, everyone here is just me with different usernames. Honest...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, welcome to the forum..its me again angel..but a different username..lol, yeah..she's totally the reason for the forums existance..lol, but no...her and the rest of the gals and guys are pretty cool. it should be of no trouble for u to find friends right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom