• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello To Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just thought i should introuduce myself to the members already here, Im Andy (Dark Drakan) and best freinds with Devilmaycry (Steve) and help him run two other forums (links in signature). I look forward to speaking to the members here and helping out where i can ^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hey Dark Drakan..........welcome to this forum..........we met one of this forum before :p have fun killing Devils then

Dark Drakan

Admin
d4rkn1ght;20005 said:
hey Dark Drakan..........welcome to this forum..........we met one of this forum before :p have fun killing Devils then

Tony_Redgrave;20018 said:
Welcome to this forum too, have fun^^

Thanks for the welcomes, seems you 2 have been quite active members here ^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey, Andy! I'm glad you decided to register! I really appreciate it. Oh and welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums! ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
devilmaycry;20028 said:
Hey, Andy! I'm glad you decided to register! I really appreciate it. Oh and welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums! ;)

No problem Steve happy to help in anyway i can, as usual.

d4rkn1ght;20030 said:
i must protect my kingdom of the Devils........thats my job :D

Well i wouldnt deprive you of that :lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well.........i will be red as a Devil man :p but the Balls Mahony has balls but he doesnt produce them :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya........but poor Balls.........his teeth was crushed by a wrestler that he is a vampire and his gf............i cant remember his name now :S

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Woah, another admin? :lol: Hey, I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or just Korn for short, and welcome! If you need a signatre (and I see that you don't, but in any case if you want one lol) contact me or any other member of the Graphics Crew here!

Good to have you around! :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;20075 said:
Woah, another admin? :lol: Hey, I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or just Korn for short, and welcome! If you need a signatre (and I see that you don't, but in any case if you want one lol) contact me or any other member of the Graphics Crew here!

Good to have you around! :)

Thanks for the welcome, from Birmingham huh... not to far away ;) and thanks for the offer and info.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dark Drakan;20082 said:
Thanks for the welcome, from Birmingham huh... not to far away ;) and thanks for the offer and info.

Damn...........u are admin?? that was soo fast that it wouldnt last at least 25 minutes to be Admin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom