• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello There.

Hello there fellow DMC series fans. Relative newcomer to the series, but I do have love for the main series. Love DMC 5 and DMC 3 the most out of the whole series (I can't comment on DMC 4 since I haven't played it). Got some ideas in my brain, but unsure of where to talk about it, since it mainly revolves around gameplay ideas for a theoretical DMC 6, if that is even something we've got down the pipeline. There a specific thread or specific forum on here that focuses on speculation and ideas for potential future DMC releases?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi there and welcome to the community!

Here is a thread already for discussing such a thing; What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

Or if you so wish you can create your own thread to post all of your ideas in for a DMC 6. As there is currently no news on DMC 6 there is no specific area for it here but as such you can simply create your thread in the “Devil May Cry General Discussion” section of the forums.

Hope that helps.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hello there fellow DMC series fans. Relative newcomer to the series, but I do have love for the main series. Love DMC 5 and DMC 3 the most out of the whole series (I can't comment on DMC 4 since I haven't played it). Got some ideas in my brain, but unsure of where to talk about it, since it mainly revolves around gameplay ideas for a theoretical DMC 6, if that is even something we've got down the pipeline. There a specific thread or specific forum on here that focuses on speculation and ideas for potential future DMC releases?
Check the general discussion section. There are a few threads that you could add to or just create a new one.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom