• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello All :)

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Fairly new to the Devil May Cry series. First got into the Anime, and then finally purchased the HD Collection. I suck at most games, but to hell with that, I want to slaughter demons :3 Regardless of how many times they manage to slaughter me first.

Welcome! and glad you enjoy the games. Any other games that have caught your interest?

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I enjoy a few others, but I don't play hardcore or anything. I like Tekken and the Legend of Zelda, but haven't played them in ages XD How about you?

Really big Darksiders fan......Death is awesome. but been playing alot of playstation all stars and really enjoying bio infinite and dishonored.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Another Naruto fan? How cool. Itachi is cool. My fav is still Tendo Pain. AKA Yahiko. Anyways ignore my ramblings. First of all I am here to welcome you to this forum. Welcome to the family!!!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Hello! u're one of the first ones to actually admit you suck at most games that's a first. Anyway, I'm sure u don't suck as bad as I do. welcome to the forums pal! now enjoy ur free cookie. Everyone receives one when they join! :D

epicfallen

Another Naruto fan? How cool. Itachi is cool. My fav is still Tendo Pain. AKA Yahiko. Anyways ignore my ramblings. First of all I am here to welcome you to this forum. Welcome to the family!!!

Hell yeah for Naruto! And Pain/Yahiko is absolutely amazing. Itachi is my favourite along with Kakashi ^.^ And thankyou!!

epicfallen

Hello! u're one of the first ones to actually admit you suck at most games that's a first. Anyway, I'm sure u don't suck as bad as I do. welcome to the forums pal! now enjoy ur free cookie. Everyone receives one when they join! :D

Woohoo! Gotta love them cookies. And yes I think I'm pretty terrible XD But hey, as long as you enjoy playing.

Top Bottom