• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello, a lazy idiot here

vainiuss1

Hello, some people might know me most probs won't. I dabbled a bit in modding, mostly texture and model editing. Would love to call myself a modder, but can't cuz I have no time and no energy.

vainiuss1

Wanted to post a few dmc3 related mods here, but it seems I can't post links atm and I might need to make a few posts so bare with me or a bit.

Also is there any way to have a separate section for mod posting in the future? Cuz I feel like discussion and mod should be separate. But that's just me.

Edit. I seem to be able to post links now will post the two I wanted to.

Also a little about me. I seem to never finish a mod 100% some people started calling me the wip guy :D

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
Hello, some people might know me most probs won't. I dabbled a bit in modding, mostly texture and model editing. Would love to call myself a modder, but can't cuz I have no time and no energy.
Hello, lazy sir. I wish you an inspiration and irresistible desire to create. Also, loved your ava on infernalworks, always gives me lulz

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hoi there, lazy boy. Don't mind me, I'm just the resident forum crazy, taking on the personality of whatever form I choose to be at any time because I'm a hopeless RP nut and IRL friggin' sucks.

That being said, it's nice to see a new face. Excited for DMC5?

vainiuss1

Hoi there, lazy boy. Don't mind me, I'm just the resident forum crazy, taking on the personality of whatever form I choose to be at any time because I'm a hopeless RP nut and IRL friggin' sucks.

That being said, it's nice to see a new face. Excited for DMC5?
Hello. I sure am. Just because of dmc5 I'm trying to mod dmc3 now. Really hope we can crack that boy so I could make a few costume mods :)

Top Bottom