• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hell and HELL!

aka958

Don't trust people
i've completed DmD mode and i think it was Far too easy (if not for mission19) now i play HELL and HELL! it was easy in the beginning... you have Same life like heaven or hell... but the enemies got life like Son of sparda (i think) and attacks like DmD... if anyone also are in Hell and Hell plz tell me.. i wanna know what mission you are on and how hard you think it is... im on Mission 11 :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I did mission 2 and then felt I had gone far enough its a but much for me and I dont really think you get anything big for it. The only reason I did DMD was to get the Super characters.

Niruz

I finished it and it wasn't that hard, I just tried to stay back a bit more and shoot and take it easy instead of trying to raise my style bar.

Keaton

Premium
Do you mean Heaven or Hell Mode?

If so it was a piece of cake :D
DMD is hard though, a hellovalot harder than HoH mode :D (only 'The Saviour' where you have to hit the Jewels was hard:D)

aka958

Don't trust people
no i meant Hell or Hell.... you have you're three golden orbs but enemies don't die in one hit.... but otherwise than Niruz i was in close combat and raised my style bar as much as i could and used super character... BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!!! Darth_angelo i think you have missunderstood why most players play... for fun (well the most people i know do that)! i think the game is for playing and have fun and show you're self if you can handle the challenge... and i got total 3 achivements for that Mode :) .... so in one day i completed the 10 missions i had left in Hell and Hell mode... it was fun... and now my Profile is almost complete... need only lots of proud souls all items and of course S rank on all mission to dante must die mode :) and it was fun to try out the bosses when you had 1 life on you're self and if you was hit PANG! or... you got so many style points when killing that boss and feelt WOHOOO!....

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think I will make further than Son Of Sparda. Still have problems there

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't started Hell or Hell mode but it's next up on my list. Sounds scary, though. ^_^

FuumaMonou

I've beaten Mission 2 on it (the reason why is because I haven't sat down and played it more than 3 hours at a time since I got the game) without being hit once (without using the Super Characters).

I really don't think it is that hard so far, but I can think of a couple situations in a few levels that it might be a little hard. But over all not that difficult.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
devilmaycry;79487 said:
I haven't started Hell or Hell mode but it's next up on my list. Sounds scary, though. ^_^

sounds scary? it is scary! i died on the first level:p but i wasn't really trying seeing as i wanted to come off anyway (that's it pinky, make up those excuses:p)

aka958

Don't trust people
why do everyone say hell or hell?? when i check on the Mode list it stands Hell and Hell. and it was a piece of cake.... the savior was the hardest... but now i can Kill Sanctus (final) in dmd without any items :) Cheers

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
thanks, i might need it!

question though: what difficulty are the enemies at? human, devil hunter or son of sparda? can't be dante must die as dante wasn't that difficult!

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
pinky750;79830 said:
thanks, i might need it!

question though: what difficulty are the enemies at? human, devil hunter or son of sparda? can't be dante must die as dante wasn't that difficult!
the difficulty on hell and hell mode is son of sparda ^^:lol:

Hellz UK

well i just unlocked son of sparda mode and the first fight with dante took me a while :p think i might need to give hell or hell a miss ^_^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
SpongeGuard;79839 said:
the difficulty on hell and hell mode is son of sparda ^^:lol:

so harder enemies appear earlier than eh? >sigh< better prepare to die a few times then:$

aka958

Don't trust people
no... its easy... use your super character if its too hard... (if you have a Xbox360 and Use it with super character all the way you get an Achivement for that :) )

Hell and Hell, its pretty hard when you have to fight the 2 Mephistos and the Faust at the beginning of mission 10, also, the beams at the corridor, lol. when i finished DMD i was with my friend and before finishing mission 20 i said "dude, you imagine a mode like Heaven or Hell but you die from one hit and the monsters dont" then after i finnised DMD, Hell and Hell showed up, and me and my friend were like "aww hell". Still i managed to finish it too.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Hell and Hell mode is boring and easy. I couldn't even push myself to finish it(even though I need to for the achievement points). Mostly just playing Bloody Palace mode so I can move from the top twenties to the top 10 on the leader board for the USA.

Top Bottom