• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HD anyone?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
with all these HD remakes, are there any that you'd love to see?

mine are:
Devil May Cry :troll:
Mega Man/X/Legends
EVERYTHING on the Sega Genesis (X-Men & Contra Hard Corps. especially)
Sonic Adventure 2 (c'mon Sega, gettin tired of waitin here...)
Shenmue 1+2 (never played 2 and jus restarted 1)
Power Stone 1+2
aaaaaaaaaaand EVERY GUILTY GEAR!!
tbc...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
ZoE
The Matrix: the Path of Neo
Kingdom Hearts (already mentioned)
Soul Calibur 2 & 3
DBZ: T 1,2, and 3
The Bouncer
Onimusha (all of them)

OniLink

Hero of Time
PS3 ONLY-
Dark Cloud 1, 2 HD
Onimusha series HD
Rurouni Kenshin (English Dubbed) HD
Splinter Cell (only the first 3) HD
Don't flare at me about this die hard Nintendo fans, but with Microsoft gaining licensing rights on Sony games (i.e. DMC) why not a port for Legend of Zelda series to the PS3

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Matrix: the Path of Neo

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed that, was panned by critics worldwide pretty much. :lol:

Id be happy with a proper Matrix game that isnt an MMO as all the games were ripped apart by the press.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Yakuza HD Collection (and possibly include Black Panther translated :D)
Kingdom Hearts HD Collection
Okami HD Version
Viewtiful Joe HD Collection
Destroy all Humans! HD Collection
Fatal Frame HD Collection (as Devils Never Cry said, however I don't see it happening since they're releasing FF's on nintendo platforms now).

Splinter Cell (only the first 3) HD
This is already out

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I thought I was the only one who enjoyed that, was panned by critics worldwide pretty much. :lol:

Id be happy with a proper Matrix game that isnt an MMO as all the games were ripped apart by the press.
I thought the game was great, up until the end. I was a big fan of the matrix and this game finally gave you the oppertunity to be the one! The upgrades were fun to mess around in, and "the one" combo is down right nasty!! The platforming, once you could defy gravity, OMG, so crazy. I want to play it now!! One of my favorite parts is how the game decides the difficulty for you and its basically a survival game right from the start.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I thought the game was great, up until the end. I was a big fan of the matrix and this game finally gave you the oppertunity to be the one! The upgrades were fun to mess around in, and "the one" combo is down right nasty!! The platforming, once you could defy gravity, OMG, so crazy. I want to play it now!! One of my favorite parts is how the game decides the difficulty for you and its basically a survival game right from the start.

Games that can nail a great hand to hand combat system with good looking combos, reversals and counters always get my attention. A remake with the game polished with up to date physics and graphics and some of the more negative points ironed out would be great.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Fatal Frame HD Collection (as Devils Never Cry said, however I don't see it happening since they're releasing FF's on nintendo platforms now).
I heard somewhere that it's a three game deal. IV was the first, and the remake of II will be the second.

After one more, the collection could possibly arrive during the next console generation. I'm not holding my breath though.

Dante47

Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System in HD would be awesome. If ****ing X gets one then XII should as well.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
final fantasy HD please espically ff viii expically please i loved squall and the gunblade plz plz plz i wana play it now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom