• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HD anyone?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
>> Resident evil 2&3 are begging for a remake
>> Streets of Rage 2 needs a remake
>> castlevania 2d games need remake like castlevania Dracula X chronicles
>> Spiderman 2 needs a remake
OH GOD YES!! ESPECIALLY ON SPIDER-MAN 2!! u did mean Enter Electro for PSOne right?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
>> Nightmare Creatures 1 needs a remake but no need to reamke 2 it isn't worth it
both parts are good but I don't agree with that , I think the second game was way better than the first one and if they have to make only one of them then it should be the second one

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
both parts are good but I don't agree with that , I think the second game was way better than the first one and if they have to make only one of them then it should be the second one

Well i remember playing the first game when i was like 5 or something i was scared by that game and it was like sooooo great game at that time...

but when i played Nightmare creatures 2 after a couple of years My God it was bad.. really really bad i played it like for 20 minutes and i already gave up it was nothing like the original

And sadly the series died when nightmare creatures 3 was cancelled

Man i just found out that N64 Version had BGM !! neither ps1 or Dos version had music T_T

Top Bottom