• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Having Girl Issues: As well as Guy Issues

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
He is an a$$hole but, I wasn't talking about in that regard. Back in high school I maybe fooled around a lot and it ended up with clashes one way or another but not anymore. I've dealt with stalkers though and also girls fighting about me though so in that regard maybe a little. The fight was more of a cat fight than a bada$4 video game fight though. A shame.

.....................You're not helping your case proven your less of an a$$hole than Scott.

Back in high school, I was always outside the drama watching all the drama, and there was always drama, from an one way glass window (figuratively not literally).

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The best thing to do is to let things happen as life will allow them. You may not like the girl (who likes you) now but just give her time and maybe she'll grow on you. Don't think about how you feel, just do you and let life decide what's best.

When you're trying to get to know a person, you don't ask questions about them. You just talk to them like you've met them before. People open themselves the more familiar they are with a person, so making them feel like they know you or want to know you is something you should strive for.

I tend to try that but I don't know how to get a conversation going so I ask questions to see if I can get a topic going. The best I got was when I was talking to some girl the most I could go without asking a question was talking about her earrings for 5 minutes straight.

I mean I'm getting better at it. I was able to engage in a conversation with this one girl in class but that was due to how we have a lot in common (like games and stuff) although the first time we met I did resort to questions.

I can't help it......I'm not really good at STARTING a conversation. Maintaining it and making it interesting comes easy with me.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
.....................You're not helping your case proven your less of an a$$hole than Scott.

Back in high school, I was always outside the drama watching all the drama, and there was always drama, from an one way glass window (figuratively not literally).
I wasn't talking about cheating. I've never cheated on any girl I went out.

ShinyAzure

I dont know if anyone mentoined this before but there maybe is a possibility the girl is not even interested in men at all? maybe she just likes women.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Who says anything about cheating?

You still casually messed around with girls (or fooled around) leading to your clashes and issues.
I was a high school kid who was just a bit of a ladies man. Cut me some slack. Looking back on it's just whatever you know. Despite getting involved with girls I was never really all too involved with relationships. It was more of a distraction to me than anything because behind closed doors I had some of my harshest years growing up at home.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wouldn't say she is a tomboy, she probably isn't girly, but a tomboy nope not really. Like in between. Like a guy who wasn't overly manly or machismo (I don't mean ripped meatheads but the type of guys who feel they have to prove themselves or they aren't a man) but isn't feminine or boylike. I guess me.

I think I get the gist of what you mean; after all, there are more than just two "categories" for both sexes. Most people fit in somewhere in the middle. I have no clue where I am on the spectrum anymore; I'm probably in the same boat as you and this girl, more or less.

In a way, I think it's better when you don't know what to classify the "type" as; fewer preconceived notions, that way. I digress...

I have known her since the middle of February but only like ran into or talked to her a couple times and yesterday was my last time seeing her.

So your interactions at the start were really limited, until more recently? If that's the case, it might just take some time for you guys to reach a sort of comfortable camaraderie; friendships don't blossom overnight, after all. It requires time and a fair bit of interaction. Try not to sweat how she acts around you too much. :)

I asked one of my friends on this issue and he says she could be a troll. Nice conclusion but she doesn't 100% fit the description of a troll.

Why does your friend think that? o_O They think she's just hanging around you to mess with your head or something?

Maxman

Hmmmmm

I always wondered how it must be like for having a girl really interested in you......Like Really...................
I remember, there was this girl who was like reeeeaaally nice to me......but sadly she moved to another city(cuz of her dad getting transferred to another city)but when she came back....she was not able to get back the school we studied cuz of our asshole teachers......... :/
Anyways, the thing that really AMAZES me the most that even after all this time.....she still remembers me...
I remember that whenever we were at the same public unaware of each other's presence, she was the one to spot me and call me by my name and come to me and genuinely talk :)
Oh Man, those times were Good :)
Too Bad I haven't really seen her in a Looooooooooong Time.. our last meeting being in late 2011

But she most probably saw me as a Good Friend Anyways, nothing more than that :)
But still, I would like to meet with her again and relieve our good old times when we were little kids :)
She is more little Cutsey-Tutsey innocent little girl in appearance lol at least thats what I remember from the last time I saw her lol

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I was a high school kid who was just a bit of a ladies man. Cut me some slack. Looking back on it's just whatever you know. Despite getting involved with girls I was never really all too involved with relationships. It was more of a distraction to me than anything because behind closed doors I had some of my harshest years growing up at home.

I'm currently going through the same thing. Although it has yet to escalade to such dire situations.

I dont know if anyone mentoined this before but there maybe is a possibility the girl is not even interested in men at all? maybe she just likes women.

..........................hmmmm....maybe but I think her friend would've told me that when I told her I liked her friend and asked if she was single (in which she said yes).

ShinyAzure

Stylish Nero said:
.........................hmmmm....maybe but I think her friend would've told me that when I told her I liked her friend and asked if she was single (in which she said yes).

I geuss you are right ;o
In that case just be nice to her and see how it turns out. She may start to like you, or you wil just stay friends. Either way they are both nice things right? ;)

Maxman said:
Too Bad I haven't really seen her in a Looooooooooong Time.. our last meeting being in late 2011

Aw ;( cant you call her or search her on facebook? she sounds like a nice girl.

-For me, i dont really care about the love stuff alot. Sure it is nice when two people love eachother. But i also see people who just hook up for the sake of it or to look cool or something.
For example i know a girl, and from what she has told me about her boyfriend is that he is unfriendly to her. Yet she stays with him, what is the point in that?
If i had a girlfriend that would be mean to me, i would just tell her to get out.

Also you never really know if you wil stay together or break up, it is the same with friends actually,somethimes they come and go. And some people get very depressed because of that. No i am not saying to not find a lover or to not make friends because it may end. But in my opinion people have to be prepared for a break up of a lover or friend. For example if i lost my best friend, sure i would be sad a little bit but i would just move on and have fun in life. But maybe that is because i do not see friends or lovers as the most important thing in my life. I see it more like a second importand thing. I put myself first. Call me shallow but for me the most important things in my life are to be strong, have fun, and my looks.
I geuss i may be a little bit self centered but who cares. I am not hurting people with it now am i?

I just think people should not care alot what others think of them and just be themself~
For example i know a guy who dresses like a girl somethimes. And his parents are afraid he wont find a girlfriend because of that, but i think he should just be himself ;)

Last edited:

Railazel

I can't help it......I'm not really good at STARTING a conversation. Maintaining it and making it interesting comes easy with me.

Being comedic, spontaneous, and awkward (yes, awkward) helps. Take this generic conversation for example:

"Hey, what's up?"
"The ceiling."
*looks up* "Oh sh!t, you're right!"
*she laughs*
"Well, I learned something today. Anyways, what have you been doing?"
"Stuff."
"Ooooh! I totally do stuff too! Like I do hot stuff. Totally hot stuff. I do gay stuff too!"
*she laughs* "Really?"
"Yep, my stuff is totally happy."
"Sure, it is."
"Yeah, see, I have a smiley face on my pencil."

And so on and so forth, if you want to have comedy tips, I can help.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Everytime I have relationship problems, I go to a magical land where I don't have to go through emotional **** to get laid, it is a mystical land that few know exists
mnevada.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Being comedic, spontaneous, and awkward (yes, awkward) helps. Take this generic conversation for example:

"Hey, what's up?"
"The ceiling."
*looks up* "Oh sh!t, you're right!"
*she laughs*
"Well, I learned something today. Anyways, what have you been doing?"
"Stuff."
"Ooooh! I totally do stuff too! Like I do hot stuff. Totally hot stuff. I do gay stuff too!"
*she laughs* "Really?"
"Yep, my stuff is totally happy."
"Sure, it is."
"Yeah, see, I have a smiley face on my pencil."

And so on and so forth, if you want to have comedy tips, I can help.

Yeah but I doubt it'll go like that but nice example though.

From now I'll try to be as sarcastic and witty as I possibly can.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Though to be honest, I can't really say girl problems get to me that much, they did around the time I first started feeling The desire for a girlfriend.
But unlike most highschoolers

My parents actually had the guts to talk to me about romance and what not, so that all I learned in sex Ed were the safety concerns and scientific stuff.
So the one thing my parents taught me that most kids were clearly never taught is that
"I love you" at my age is just a fancy way of saying "You have a nice ass"

So whenever I hear people at my school who have been dating for a month or two say they love each other, I just roll my eyes and get ready to hear the over dramatic break-up gossip next week

ShinyAzure

Frostmourne said:
actually you can only "get laid" (legally) in one or two areas in that state.

In my country it is legal to get laid everywhere.
You even have whole streets for that purpose, where lady's stand infront of huge glass windows in not alot of clothes to attract clients. And everybody can just walk trough those streets.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
In my country it is legal to get laid everywhere.
You even have whole streets for that purpose, where lady's stand infront of huge glass windows in not alot of clothes to attract clients. And everybody can just walk trough those streets.

What country is this?

Top Bottom