• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

have you been bullied.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Has anyone on here ever been bullied, or is being bullied, feel free to relieve stress here.

w33l33

meh...
i was being bullied for years until i got so ****ed off with the dickhead that i just hit him in the mouthg, chipped a tooth of his and made him bleed...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ sorry to hear, it's not nice being bullied. They say just ignore it but I see you attacked the bully, in the world we live in now that's the only way to rise up to the mean guys and beat them. Did they leave you alone then?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Ouch, I used to be bullied too, but the furthest I went is just swearing in their face. It worked, since people know me as a very calm and quiet person, so it came as a kind of shock to them.
Just show them that you bite too and the bullies will start running ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i have been bullied for about 6-8 years now, i lose count and as i get older it gets worse because you go out more and you see older people, on monday(just gone) i went out with some of my friends and there was a group of 17-19 year olds and another friend of mine, as we walked away from the teens 2 of them came after our group and then all of a sudden one of them put their and on my should and said" are you startin" they chose me because they knew the sister of the boy in my group and they arent going to start on a girl, plus i was wearing black and they dont like people wearing that, but i just ignored it, but i am really getting fed up of people always picking on people for no reason, but i couldnt exactly fight back because they were about 4-6 years older than me, and there was about 15 of them, and only 1 of me that they would fight, so i have decided if im going out, im going somewhere crowded, and i know that their wont be people that will do that, BTW those people were chavs

sorry its a bit long winded

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Everyone gets teased and picked on sometime in their life. There is no avoiding it. High School is hell. My 10th grade-11th grade year was horrible. I missed alot of school because of the BS kids pulled with me. Even the principal was starting in. I only had one real friend there, but she turned out to be a little lying cheat herself, during our 12th grade year. After high school people have respected me more.

There were a few times where I did retaliate to peoples remarks. But I eventually just let it go in one ear and out the other. They all pretty much got their Karma. In the BEST of ways for me. Lol. So I've moved on.

I never got into dressing black. I did like heavy metal music and stuff like that, but never got into the phased of dressing dark because of what people did to me. That just shows they're winning.

What people need to realize is that what you put out will come back and hit you twice as hard. :]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont wear black because they have made me feel like it, i just like it, i prefer to be in the dark than in the sun, i prefer dragons and demons to pixies and fairies, i just like black over white, and i get picked on because i like the colour, but i feel better at home, because none of you guys and bully me really, or else you get abnnded XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I love all kinds of fantasy things. Especially faeries. :] Thing is... I enjoy going out. xD I have made more friends now through college, and I never see the kids I went to school with anymore, so I'm not losing sleep over it. I like staying in sometimes too, but I go stir crazy and need to get out.

I live in Louisiana, which is the biggest closed minded hell hole that was spat onto earth and forgotten about... so I encounter idiots everywhere. But... I always tell myself, "Thank god I turned out better than them."

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah but i dont normally get out much(play to many games and watch too much TV) but the ONE day i go out with my friends, i nearly get attacked, lol, but the most annoying part of it all was probably that none of my friends even tried to help me, they just kept talking between themselves

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't let those who attack my friends, verbally or physically get away easily. Most have met my fist or foot somewhere. x3 Thing is, when I get mad, I become very out of control. I made a huge hole in the wall of my old house from how mad I was from what a friend did to me.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, im not quite that bad, but i dont have very good control on my anger, and i lash out but recently i just walk away because its my girlfriend that has made me mad

w33l33

meh...
LordOfDarkness;67592 said:
^ sorry to hear, it's not nice being bullied. They say just ignore it but I see you attacked the bully, in the world we live in now that's the only way to rise up to the mean guys and beat them. Did they leave you alone then?

no the pussy went crying home to mummy who called the police...

irony i love it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
soz i havent been here for a bit, he called the police WTF, what a wimp.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sorry to hear you've had some trouble at school, guys. If any of you want to talk about it feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't really have any great advice to give out but be sure to give me a shout if you just need to talk, or vent, or whatever. ^_^

I left school at age 15/16, which I deeply regret, partially because I was getting bullied and having a hard time from certain kids. My confidence took a massive nosedive since then and I'm really no good around groups any more.

But my life's started to turn around over the past two years and I have a fantastic job, an amazing wife and step-daughter and I'm finding that my confidence is slowly returning. So it's all good.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Well,in my old school i use to get bullied...the main reason is i am half blood,half Malay,half Chinese..and i am a bit fat...however,i don't really care because there are friends who will be beside me and I know God will punishes them anytime,anywhere...:cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah I hate people who bully those because of the way they look or the way they are, people are different and everyone has to get use to it. sorry to hear about everyones troubles, I myself don't recall being strongly bullied, just picked on a little. You hear sometimes people that kill themselves because of bullying, such a sad thing to hear about.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont actually remember being bullied persay, although i remember this one kid use to start rumors about me and my g/f cuz back in middle school he use to accuse me and my friends of stealing his pokemon cards so when we got to high school he started rumors that me and my g/f did some adult based things that never really happend so later in that same year after so many rumors had started because of him i started actually bullying him...lol..not so much bullying but giving him a physical repay for the emotional trouble he had caused me..wich wasnt easy as u would guess if u take a look at my profile wich shows a pic of me and im in a wheelchair, wich i have been all my life...if u have any questions about that or anything just private message me. i'll be happy to answer

w33l33

meh...
LordOfDarkness;69476 said:
soz i havent been here for a bit, he called the police WTF, what a wimp.

yeah i know, his mum called the police and then gave a whole load of bull**** about how he is traumatised by the whole thing despite the fact he was well enough to spite in my face after i did it to which i launched snow at him... so did my friends...

it's all good though nothing came of it and he is really nice to me now he knows he will get pwned if he tries anything

@ nero116: thats well harsh, if i was there i would have killed him

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Traumatised? about what, he must have deserved it, you can't be traumatised if you know you deserve something and end up receiving it.

I don't think I linked into any catergory at school, so I was sort of an everyone kinda person, but not a chav, surprisingly they left me alone.

w33l33

meh...
yeah his mum is very over dramatic, i think she is a little insane...

i would like to think of myself as the same, an everyone kinda person... that didnt stop him though... but now he doesnt even dare talk to me most days...

Top Bottom