• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has it occured to anyone that Credo could have lived?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Maybe he actually became an angel at the end considering he was the only one with a pure heart.

Nothing happened to Agnus and Sanctus dissipated into dust (kind of like a Nobody from KH).

Don't the Alto and Bianco Angelos turn into light when they die.
I prefer that idea for Credo. He honestly thought he was doing the right thing and serving a good cause. Plus, his ascention form is the most angelic out of all of them.
I think it says somewhere in the book that people with weak heart/ soul (I guess impure) people who do the ascention turned into demons. So Credo had to be pure or something to survive the ritual without becoming a demon.

Thinking about it, if some of them became demons during that ritual, then is Credo a false angel?:/ Agnus became a locus/moth angel...that's not too angelic, well, not the sterotypical image of one anyway.
And Sanctus was pretty much the same after...doesn't Agnus say it has something to do with what's in the heart of a person when they do the ritual that determines the form they take? So Agnus wanted to be an insect:lol: And Credo, I guess his form does reflect that he really was trying to be a protector because he has that huge wing-shield.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
And Sanctus was pretty much the same after...doesn't Agnus say it has something to do with what's in the heart of a person when they do the ritual that determines the form they take? So Agnus wanted to be an insect:lol: .

He must have collected bugs as a hobby, before he decided to collect demons instead. I bet he has one of the most extensive bug collections in the world! XD

Kazuki Nanbu

credo should've be around a little more because his dead was....unimportant.... no one remember him by the end of the game
i think he is a wasted character because bad writing
(is one of my few complains about DMC 4 because i love that game)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
credo should've be around a little more because his dead was....unimportant.... no one remember him by the end of the game
i think he is a wasted character because bad writing
(is one of my few complains about DMC 4 because i love that game)

Dmc4 is my fav too but i wished credo wouldve stayed

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Credo shouldn't have died because
1.He's a badass
2.Nero getting eaten and not being able to save Kyrie was enough of a tragic event, if they were trying to pull of a "Oh no" moment they already had it.
3.Credo only got stabbed once and he didnt even hit the ground so he should've been able to atleast be okay. Wounded, but okay.

I don't know if his death of falling down in slow motion was sopose to be a cruel reference to Vergil, but I cried. I can't take it! Credo was awsome! He was Vergil! And they just had to kill him! Why dose this always happen? *sniff* :'( AND THEN DANTE TREATED HIS DEATH LIKE A JOKE! And Kyrie never gave a crap that her brother died! Did she get over it so quickly? I'm happy she can get killed after the end of the game. :p

Caiden

Yeah Credo's death was kinda lame and Dante was making jokes as Credo sat there bleeding out. I am not against him dying but it should have been better played out and we should have seen more of an emotional reaction from Nero and Kyrie. I think it would have been nice if we could have seen a funeral for him during the credits where Nero puts Credo's sword on top of his coffin or something like that.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
he very well could've survived...but the way the story was set up, i'm pretty sure he died.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i am not so sure if i had a,choice would i want him to live

i wish he couldve stayed as a character he was probably one of the best dmc4 side characters in the series but he was stabbed my yamato after nero kicked the crap out of him and yah im sure something couldve been done for him but thats how they chose to kill him off

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
just my opinion of him he had a,condecending tone and when he spoke he seemed ignorant and arrogant like he was better than everyone so i didnt like his character at all i probably stand alone on this but i couldnt warm to him

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
just my opinion of him he had a,condecending tone and when he spoke he seemed ignorant and arrogant like he was better than everyone so i didnt like his character at all i probably stand alone on this but i couldnt warm to him

i could see how his attitude can be taken as condecending and arrogant_especially to agnus who i believe deserved it i fricken hated agnus with all my might_ ignorant im not so sure but again thats your opinion and it does seem fair from a certain perspective that he did act that way bet you enjoyed punching the **** out of him with nero at the end of mission 10 then lol

Top Bottom