• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone ever done this?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't know if this is just me and my slight sadist streak with games, but has anyone ever put DmC on easy mode just so you can torture the demons as grusome as possible? Some times I put DmC or DMC in easy mode and comepletely go sadistically wild on them by showing how much better I am then they are.:devil:

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this but I don't know why. Maybe I just like making demons feel weak and torturing them ruthlessly.

Anyway, what about you guys?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I like wailing on them in harder modes. They seem to have more health there, so there's more time to wail on them:devil:

scionicspectre

You can actually wail on them harder when they don't die so fast, as Loopy mentioned. So no, Easy has always been a huge pain for me- I'm so glad I didn't have to play through the easier modes to unlock artwork like the previous games.

I'm actually getting my 60 SSS's done on DMD and HaH since I don't like the idea of going backwards. Going back to Nephilim for the trophy was okay, but Son of Sparda is really where my comfort zone lies. That's where I feel some challenge, but not so much that I hold my breathe. Perfect difficulty for sadism.

DissonantDemon

I can't agree. I hated it on DMC 3 that the lower demons on lower difficulties died in 3-5 hits. There is no style involved.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I know what u mean, man. on easy u can throw 3 ax heads and clear and area in seconds. it makes u godlike.

I only played it because I clear everything. but my favorite to **** around in is son of sparda

Top Bottom