• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Bosses

Whos the hardest:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroAngelo

I didn't play DMC2 but every boss on dmc was easy. ( final boss)

But I think The dog in dmc3 is pretty hard. (mission 2)

NeroAngelo

King of Hell;262367 said:
you mean cerberus? just aerial rave + jump cancel 'till he's dead.

Yeah but at the begining I didn't know it was so easy... So I always died at this mission... :/

But now I'm pretty good with that boss. :lol:

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
I don't know about hardest but the Savior (giant statue) battle in DMC4 annoys the hell out of me. I can't get anything higher than a D on this stage cause of how long it takes to defeat him in my case. I'm likely not using a very good method, granted, but yeah. Ick.

On the other side of the coin Sanctus is a pushover if you're willing to spare a holy water at the right time. :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
how are so many people beating Sanctus easily. i must be using the dumbest tactic ever because i found it nearly impossible to beat him. and it wasn't fun trying. that stupid barrier around him is so irritating.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Dunno about anyone else but my tactic is once the barrier is shattered, I just drop a holy water on him to knock his old arse out the sky instead of chasing him around. To me, chasing him after that globe is gone was what made him annoying, since half the time I couldn't get to him -and- land the hit to knock him down before he charged it back up again since he starts zagging around so fast.

It's beating up the statue with Dante that I can't figure out how to do quickly and stylishly enough. D:

King of Hell

Must Die
summoned sword slow him down, don't keep your DT there without using it, summoned swords really work when he's running around. he's one of the easiest bosses in the game, you just gotta know what he says before each attack so you can dodge him, & get to him when he's running around. in the last part just counterattack his Sparda lunge with a Buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom