• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Bosses

Whos the hardest:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;238763 said:
whatever it takes to get someone who knows what they're doing... :D I mean Sanctus for me is just EPIC FAIL!

btw,Mundus & nelo... pushovers.

I'll do it for $11,000. That's how much I still need for my first year of college.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I personaly hate the first encounter with Sanctus on son of Sparda mode, the second wasn't as bad,

but I just hate it when he just goes back to the savior and fails at punching me and the ground after three seconds of me getting his barrier down.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks... I've gone back to DMC3 SE anyway...
It got too annoying on DMC4, So i just wanna play as Vergil for a while.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Wish I had that to releve the stress when I was facing him, I swear I was gona break my controller in half.....stupied Savior.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I could threw the controller through the tv screen....
I ended up hysterically laughing when i beat him...
it was just such a joke having a boss that is sucha pain in the arse.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I'm going to enjoy riping him apart inside the savior.....No stupied Stature to hide inside this time you ASSHole!

aka958

Don't trust people
Can't talk about DMC1 and 2. But between DMC3 and 4 it's no easy task saying.

Sanctus is far too easy and Vergil is far too fun to be hard. Arkham was annoying and I hated his slow attacks that somehow always hit me...

So, yeah... Arkham.

Please don't bash me for this!

slice n dice

static x and dmc fan
KenekaKowazaki;238590 said:
y'mean that creature that if he ate you you had to defeat random monster b4 you can come back XD forgot about him he was soooooooooo annoying

whenn i started playing dmc for the first time i thought he was anoying also but now i am just used to it

King of Hell

Must Die
Nightmare actually lets you fight some boss every encounter he sucks you inside, its been a while since I played, but I believe the first time you fight a few lesser demons & then phantom, the second time you fight lesser demons then Griffon, the third time will be Nelo Angelo.
he's pretty much the hardest boss in the entire series. my choice was DMC1.

& about Sanctus, he's really easy, the Sparda Sword shouldn't be avoided, you should just use the DB 1 second before his attack connects, his other attacks are easily dodge-able. Vergil was the most epic battles, either as Nelo or Vergil, though both of them aren't very hard, you can easily avoid their attacks. but they still win in EPICNESS.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Blob Arkahm was a pain for me.(stupid demonic leeches...and also I hated that you couldn't use Devil Trigger when fighting him with Vergil)
Also Vergil was indeed a challenge for me,his speed and healing factor followed by his powerful DT...he was indeed a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom