• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Oh, come on. Like you weren't expecting this. :inlove:

Seriously though, I hope you all enjoy Valentine's with that special someone... make it count.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Same here. While I might be wishing others a happy valentine's, I'm ultimately not going to be celebrating it myself either.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mine ends as single day since im not so much for now intrested in dating anyone, so well yay on whole day gaming time

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
You know, a disadvantage of having a friend called Valentina is that Valentine's Day is also her name-day and settling with an evening out with her with no other friend cause they're all away from Bari cause they've finished their exams already may generate misunderstanding.

Guess it's up to me to prove myself friendly at the "actual friend" level and nothing more. I also guess it will be difficult. But hey, I beat all Devil May Cry's at every difficulty level... what? That not a good qualification for this? ... Yeah I feared so.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Valentine's Day is on the 14th right? That puts it on this Sunday.

I'll be sleeping the day off. Probably won't see a single soul.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I might have work on that day or I'm gonna hang out with some friends and watch Deadpool.

I had other plans with a friend from work but she's on vacation in Jamaica.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, looks like everyone's going out with DP.

Luckily, we can split him apart so that there's enough for all of us.

Top Bottom