• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HALO: The Television Series

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yes... you read right.
So Microsoft and 343 Industries have decided to place the future of HALO: the live-action television series into the hands of director Steven Spielberg, and it was announced at the XBOX One event today.

Let's be honest. A lot of games that have been turned into live-action movies have mostly ended up disappointing the fans. I really don't want to see this being messed up, and the possibility of it flopping is an awfully great one. However I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm excited to see how they're going to pull it off.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Terrutas

I laughed outloud when they announced this.

>Announcing a TV series on a game console conference.
Why god

Reactions: Zey

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not in to the Halo video game series anymore. That series is just stagnant. However, that Forward Unto Dawn mini web series that came out was probably the best thing out of Halo since Halo 2. Arguably better than the last 4 or 5 games that came out.

I would rather watch Halo than play it so I'm cool with this.

Super90sgamer

First Halo Anime, Then Halo CG movie, After that Halo Live Action and now this? I'm curious about Gears of War being a movie not this.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
First Halo Anime, Then Halo CG movie, After that Halo Live Action and now this? I'm curious about Gears of War being a movie not this.

I think Gears of War would make a fitting movie. There's not much that could go wrong with it considering how modern day sci-fi all movies are going nowadays.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Gears of War is becoming a movie.

The Halo movie however has been in development hell for years so I think that the tv series is the best that series is gonna get. I don't think the Halo movie is ever coming. Unless this series does well enough to give them the confidence to make that jump to the big screen.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I will be watching it with popcorn in one hand and replica Halo gun in the other:D Halo is awesome guys!!
YOU DESERVE A MEDAL. I'll be wearing an MC helmet with an energy sword replica. Played all the games, loved all of them (except for ODST), I own all of the soundtracks, seen the anime series a thousand times, and I'm a bit of a nut about the Halo 4 multiplayer. I've invested some serious time in this series! If they **** this up...

Top Bottom